Anavar & the effects it can have on libido (sex drive) for women - is it decreased?

Pconnor

Anavar & the effects it can have on libido (sex drive) for women - is it decreased?

I've been taking test since May - just started clen & wil be starting var next week when it gets here. I read the var can cause decreased libido (i.e. sex drive). I love the increase in that department I have from the test and don't want to lose that. I was told by a few trainers I know to take a low dose of the test in addition to the var.
Has anybody had the side effect of decreased libido from var & if so were you able to do anything about it?

so you are female and you are taking testosterone?? how much? how often?

for what its worth -- my girl has been on Var for several weeks now . she has had zero decrease in libido (only an increase in strength and resting heart rate)

My wife got VERY horny on var. I refuse to get her anymore though since I'm paranoid she'll have some side effects.

It's worth noting that I got my var from a pharmacia.

Last edited:
Anavar works for me more sensitive clt

My girl took a short break from Var, now she started back up a few days ago . The days not even over yet and she's already had 5 O's today . raging sex drive, sensitive clit , what ever it is it works for her too

My girl took a short break from Var, now she started back up a few days ago . The days not even over yet and she's already had 5 O's today . raging sex drive, sensitive clit , what ever it is it works for her too

You banging ya mrs 5 times a day ???
How do you get time for anything else sex is the Most over rated thing in the world honestly rather be banging out a set or smoking a number (sorry milt ndt) I had that much sex in my teens that I got over it I think dunno

How do you get time for anything else sex is the Most over rated thing in the world honestly rather be banging out a set or smoking a number (sorry milt ndt) I had that much sex in my teens that I got over it I think dunno
Some women can orgasm multiple times in 1 session

well it was a 'snow day' here, cold and snowy and so stayed home all day. I guess i could of played video games instead ;)
3 is about the most i have in me a day,, 5+ is her number, not mine

Back