Anavar

are you stacking it? or using it alone? damn you must have $500 to burn. did u get some primobolan too?

anavar + primo is like a dream cycle for me. cant justify the cost though

anavar generally can be felt as early as a week in, but some people feel it late and some early.

Using it at 40mg/day, thats all I can afford. plan on doing it for only 5-6 weeks, again thats all I can afford. I was doing an eq-only cyclke and did that at 800mg/week and was getting nothing so I figured I would throw some ox in the mix.

EQ is so slow that you may not even notice the gains. you have to take before and after pics. 12 wks minimum

what is it with people expecting EQ to be some wonder drug? it has to be the most misunderstood drug there is. first off i wouldn't run it alone, second people start bitching in week 3 that is isn't working (whatever working is, seems they don't even know that much), thirdly for what i personally get from it...if i were to take it alone, i'd just do Winstrol (winny). gives me insane vascularity...better than EQ. anyway, i'm doing 40mg ED anavar with clen/proviron for 12 weeks coming up after this last vial of EQ runs out (its full). ought to be fun.

house1 said:
eq is overrated

that is true. but shit, you'd figure people would know that and not expect a fucking miracle out of it. jesus. its more of a throw in with test if you ask me, provided you get it cheap enough.

I dont think that eq is a wonder drug. I just think that it has less side effects (or at least those side effects are less lieky) than other AAS. As I said in another thread, test just makes me sweat more than anything else that would be positive. Tren gives me gyno. Theres really nothing else I can do but eq, Winstrol (winny) and anavar (and I wont do Winstrol (winny) cause of my joints, or anavar cause of the cost). Life's a bitch sometimes , haha

war, I remember seeing that avatar many times on EF. why did they ban you? I understand if you dont want to say

tyhigs said:
I dont think that eq is a wonder drug. I just think that it has less side effects (or at least those side effects are less lieky) than other AAS. As I said in another thread, test just makes me sweat more than anything else that would be positive. Tren gives me gyno. Theres really nothing else I can do but eq, Winstrol (winny) and anavar (and I wont do Winstrol (winny) cause of my joints, or anavar cause of the cost). Life's a bitch sometimes , haha

war, I remember seeing that avatar many times on EF. why did they ban you? I understand if you dont want to say

as for the WARBIRDWS6 name, i got banned because 1) i made a post telling the mods/vets who were assholes to newbies and just talked down to everyone in general to go fuck themselves. 2) zyglamail is scared of me for some reason and doesn't want me around. ask him on that one. basically bullshit, no one really had an explanation the whole time TBH. then under FREAKZILLA i got 500 posts and put up my old avatar and was gone in one hour for that. then as THE_BIG_FED i supposedly was a source, soliciting via PM. 90% of what they said on that one was untrue and lies also, not saying i was completely innocent...but you know. also was banned as "warbird" right after my initial banning as WARBIRDWS6, for getting into an arguement with zyglamail about banning my sig that said i was WARBIRDWS6 and "why was i banned". so he got me banned after saying he was trying to give me a second chance and i made a fuss over my sig. yeah right.

I don't understand how anyone can say deca works better or EQ isn't all that great when EQ is stronger than Deca mg for mg with less estrogenic sides and water retention. I have never read an article on EQ that states any different (anabolicreview.com bodybuilding.com.) I understand if some people don't think it's a miracle drug but I think many people use it to cut and wonder why they didn't gain mass,lol. I would post an EQ article but I am a retard with computers,lol.

I think eq is one of the best AS you can run. The only problem is that people expect too much out of it. I think it is best if used in longer cycles (16+). Every time I run eq I get good quality gains that I keep. Right now I am running 600mg eq along with 50mg of Winstrol (winny) and 200mg of test for the entire duration of the summer. So far I am seeing slow but good quality gains and still have 12 weeks to go.

wartime, does EQ make you sweat? Im stopping all test on sunday ause this is making me sweat like a MF. I have only used EQ in the winter. so I didnt notice any sweating. as for the Winstrol (winny). does it bother your joints at all?

Back