Anavar

prezz

Hi Im a 26 year old, im wonder about Anavar..?
I was always the fat kid when I was 17 starded training 6 times a week and got ripped, got married 2 years ago and got a kid and had no time to train 6 times a week, still training 3 times a week, butt I have lost my 6-pack an that is frustrating. build up belly fat, and I still eat healthy.
I have read a bit about Anavar, and think I would like to try a cycle 30-40mg for 8 week`s.
Would it help me to get my 6-pack back? I dont want to get bigger, but a little bit, I dont mind.

would the cycle help me or do I have to train like 6 times a week to get it done?

Change your diet and workout routine. Anavar by itself won't give you the results you're looking for unless you happen to have a vagina.

lol^^^ bro just change ur diet and stick to cardio and working out. Gear is not the answer. If ur still gonna go that route, try test. It has good fat burning abilities by its self. Oral only cycles are a no go in my book.

all AAS drugs can do is speed your recovery and repair the tissue youve broken down through exercise, alone it does nothing but jack your blood up, unless you have an imbalance then it makes you feel normal

To get the results you want your going to run some test alongside and your going to run a higher dose.

Something like this would be good

Week 1-10 Test (Cyp,Enan,Sust) @ 250-500mg/week
Week 4-10 Anavar @ 75-100mg/day

AI on hand of course because the test will bloat you and cause some estro effects.

To get the results you want your going to run some test alongside and your going to run a higher dose.

Something like this would be good

Week 1-10 Test (Cyp,Enan,Sust) @ 250-500mg/week
Week 4-10 Anavar @ 75-100mg/day

AI on hand of course because the test will bloat you and cause some estro effects.

Im not a fan of needles to be honest, so is there something else I can take?
( I have tried changed my training program and diet, my doctor said I hav a verry low digestion.
He ment that the only way I get the 6-pack back is to train 6 times a week)
I dont need somting that works to fast,...

( I have tried changed my training program and diet, my doctor said I hav a verry low digestion.

clomid

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...one-best-testosterone-boosters-available.html

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...stosterone-fertility-while-blocking-gyno.html

If you can't stand the thought of using needles, AAS is not for you. Sorry, but the injectables are where it's at.

If you can't stand the thought of using needles, AAS is not for you. Sorry, but the injectables are where it's at.

its not that that I cant stand thought of using needles its that I am not sure of where I should inject,
a film that can show show me that, so I can feel safe that I do i right.

any link anyone?

Is this a cycle that could work? for what I want to gain?

week test.enan . anavar . clomid
1 250mg . 0 . 0
2 250mg . 0 . 0
3 250mg . 0 . 0
4 250mg . 40mg . 0
5 250mg . 40mg . 0
6 250mg . 40mg . 0
7 250mg . 50mg . 0
8 250mg . 50mg . 0
9 250mg . 60mg . 0
10 250mg . 0 . 50mg
11 0 . 0 . 50mg