Andriol from Organon?

JACKDAROIDER

A good friend gave me these templates. They are by Organon. They look great. 10 gel caps to a template. Said he gets them from Canada. 40mg. They are packed in blue and white plastic, kind of looks like a protein bar wrapper, tear it open and it is a template with black inked writing. Lot 186667, Exp 2010-01. Gel caps are orange. They were free, and he said he can get these for me all the time.... has anyone herd of these andriols? They look awesome...

Andriol is the biggest waste of time so-called steroid there ever was.....even if it's free.

I've used before at 240mg/day and got ZERO results.....and if you
search around that's a pretty common experience.

Dam, I'm hearing this. I was seeing to take 6 of these a day. Seems to be a waste of time like you said.. I'm thinking I will take them with some sustanon since they were free. Maybe I could possibly get something out of them that way....thanks.

StoneColdNTO said:
Andriol is the biggest waste of time so-called steroid there ever was.....even if it's free.

I've used before at 240mg/day and got ZERO results.....and if you
search around that's a pretty common experience.

agree my boy tried to tell me he gained 15pounds from it lol yea right Id rather have nitro tech

yes.. i get them prescribed here in canada too.

JACKDAROIDER said:
A good friend gave me these templates. They are by Organon. They look great. 10 gel caps to a template. Said he gets them from Canada. 40mg. They are packed in blue and white plastic, kind of looks like a protein bar wrapper, tear it open and it is a template with black inked writing. Lot 186667, Exp 2010-01. Gel caps are orange. They were free, and he said he can get these for me all the time.... has anyone herd of these andriols? They look awesome...

Back