Androderm patch Cutting

lifter87

So I am new to the forums and was not able to find the information I was looking for by searching.

The androderm patches contain free testosterone (I think) which is not tied to an ester from what I can find out. Each patch has about 24mg of test. I know the absorption rate can be different for your body and the testicles are the best place to apply it for absorption.

SO, How long after cutting a patch and squeezing out/rubbing on the jell will T levels peak in the body? I am guessing 4-6 hours from what I was able to find out. I am just using it to peak T levels in my body on workout days. From what I have read maintaining high T levels throughout the whole day is not important, only that they are higher when working out. Maybe I am wrong on that one.

Also, since it's not an actual cycle I shouldn't have to worry about recovery after using the gel for workout days right? I was going to use is for a month, working out 3 times a week so 15 applications.

Also, is there a limit to how much can be absorbed into the skin over a period of time. For example would using 2 patches in the same surface area increase the amount absorbed?

that's cuz no one wants to touch this with a ten foot pole. do more research if you're considering anything AAS related, and if you're gonna do test, you might as well pony up, fold your panties and put them away, and get the real thing...i would call you a dumn noob, but i'm a noob too...the only difference is that i'm slightly educated on the subject now. good luck man

that's cuz no one wants to touch this with a ten foot pole. do more research if you're considering anything AAS related, and if you're gonna do test, you might as well pony up, fold your panties and put them away, and get the real thing...i would call you a dumn noob, but i'm a noob too...the only difference is that i'm slightly educated on the subject now. good luck man

I did look around and researched what I could.

I found that is seems there is a 10% absorption rate so a 20mg patch cut and applied would give you 2mg test. That takes a lot of patches to get up over 100.

I can't get access to real stuff here in the states so this is one of my only options.

Back