AndroDrive -- Fearlessness, Motivation & Unlimited Stamina

What I found most interesting from FoG, is he was able to replace the usage of ADD medication that he had used previously with AndroDrive. It was an interesting discussion for me, especially since I am prescribed to similar medication.

How is this working out for you now since you are running AndroDrive correct?

How is this working out for you now since you are running AndroDrive correct?

I had been dosing at 3caps + my 30mg Adderall. It is a good combination, but I feel like the adderall can overshadow it a bit at times. I am going to push the dosage up to 4 caps and see how that goes. Although I am cutting this Drive run a bit shorter than planned. I originally was going to just run what I had until it ran out, but it will be part of a summer cycle that is in design now :)

Folks have been trying to cash in on the bodybuilding supplement game for years now , protein supplements , creatine , prohormones , now its peptides and androgen supplements . My motto is:
"if its not illegal it doesnt work , and if it works it will soon be illegal" !! ~Bo

Folks have been trying to cash in on the bodybuilding supplement game for years now , protein supplements , creatine , prohormones , now its peptides and androgen supplements . My motto is:
"if its not illegal it doesnt work , and if it works it will soon be illegal" !! ~Bo

Well said...

Then how do you explain the results that has been seen from these products?

Anyone using testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or testosterone cycles would find AndroDrive very beneficial in keeping DHEA levels primed and optimal for the best sense of well-being.

-Matt

Anyone using testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or testosterone cycles would find AndroDrive very beneficial in keeping DHEA levels primed and optimal for the best sense of well-being.

-Matt

We had a user on AM (i believe it was AM), who was using it for this purpose. Even at 3 caps, he said it was effective.

As a bit of personal feedback, I find this product good for usage outside the gym as well. By day 4-5 you will notice an increase in your focus and ability to recall large amounts of information, definitely beneficial for those preparing for exams.

We had a user on AM (i believe it was AM), who was using it for this purpose. Even at 3 caps, he said it was effective.

I have a few police officers in my area who had to get a SCRIPT for DHEA so they can use AndroDrive and other Andro products....embarrassing how strict our laws are getting....

We want our law enforcement strong and motivated right?

-Matt

I have a few police officers in my area who had to get a SCRIPT for DHEA so they can use AndroDrive and other Andro products....embarrassing how strict our laws are getting....

We want our law enforcement strong and motivated right?

-Matt
It is a shame. Same can be said about military guys. I heard a couple horror stories through the years of being a rep. These men are willing to fight for our country, and you are going to attack them for using hormones?!?

As a bit of personal feedback, I find this product good for usage outside the gym as well. By day 4-5 you will notice an increase in your focus and ability to recall large amounts of information, definitely beneficial for those preparing for exams.

Ya I can attest to this as well, a very noticeable increase in focus and concentration, I get a lot of shit done on AD:)

If members want to increase their forum post counts and productivity and contributions on internet forums get on some AndroDrive!

Funny if members buy AndroDrive for the sole purpose of better more efficient posting.

-matt

If members want to increase their forum post counts and productivity and contributions on internet forums get on some AndroDrive!

Funny if members buy AndroDrive for the sole purpose of better more efficient posting.

-matt

Would make the rep position easier to fulfill :)

I, unlike you, have no horse in this race, and as an educated member of the steroid using public, I like to keep my fellow members of this board free and clear of BS. Is that really so sad, petty and pathetic? All you need to do is look at the supplement market as a whole to see how easily guys get burned for things they don't need or that don't perform.

I'm just here to keep you in check, because we all know that PP reps are like hyenas on a dead gazelle when it comes to these threads, and sadly, the uninformed might think one of you is just someone using the product and getting great results.

My opinions on this board have been well received and respected in the past, if they were shit, I highly doubt I'd have that track record.

Cosigns

Back