AndroDrive -- Fearlessness, Motivation & Unlimited Stamina

On second thought, I am going to save this for post post cycle therapy (pct). I want to be able to isolate it's effects and re-assess it's usage.

Matt, I know you talked about potentially using Androdrive with some racetams. Which did you have in mind, and any ideal dosage?

Matt, I know you talked about potentially using Androdrive with some racetams. Which did you have in mind, and any ideal dosage?

have not had time to think about this yet --- but would love to experiment as I need all the brain power and mental endurance I can derive!

Got lots of things churning now....

-Matt

have not had time to think about this yet --- but would love to experiment as I need all the brain power and mental endurance I can derive!

Got lots of things churning now....

-Matt

Cool, I would be interested in your findings, I definitely would have an interest in this as well.

AndroDrive is also good for increasing vo2 max capacity for increased endurance....Our Cross Fit beta tester had great success running it.

-Matt

AndroDrive is also good for increasing vo2 max capacity for increased endurance....Our Cross Fit beta tester had great success running it.

-Matt
I actually hadn't had a chance to review the white papers in awhile, which discuss this benefit. Eric had pointed this out to me. This would be great for those that balance cardio/high intensity athletics into their routine.

So have about half a bottle of AndroDrive left. I want to finish PCT and then give it another run. GOing to combine it with focus xt by SNS, which has been really good for use in my studies!

Also -- there was a recent influx of members stating that AndroDrive caused some mild sedation or lethargy...

We tweaked the formula and corrected what we anticipated the problem to be (7,8 benzo content) and have perfected it.

All batches from here out are the revised versions --- keep in minds only SOME people were affected by these sides.

-matt

Also -- there was a recent influx of members stating that AndroDrive caused some mild sedation or lethargy...

We tweaked the formula and corrected what we anticipated the problem to be (7,8 benzo content) and have perfected it.

All batches from here out are the revised versions --- keep in minds only SOME people were affected by these sides.

-matt

Yeah Eric was just talking about how the issue with the new formula seems to be non-existent. Good news for those that were effected by it (I was not).

Most people will blood test DHEA levels and once low --- Doctor will advise 50 mg a day from a powder capsule...

You could literally take ONE AndroDrive softgel per day (66.5 mgs) and be on par for DHEA blood levels (in most cases)

That would last you 168 days .....Hmmmm... that is a damn good deal if you ask me and the Doctor will slang you some over priced, poorly absorbed capsule with 30-60 caps for 50 bucks or more

-Matt

Most people will blood test DHEA levels and once low --- Doctor will advise 50 mg a day from a powder capsule...

You could literally take ONE AndroDrive softgel per day (66.5 mgs) and be on par for DHEA blood levels (in most cases)

That would last you 168 days .....Hmmmm... that is a damn good deal if you ask me and the Doctor will slang you some over priced, poorly absorbed capsule with 30-60 caps for 50 bucks or more

-Matt

This is not to mention the preg! DHEA/preg has become the new staple in many life extension-ist circles for its benefits on longterm health.

This is not to mention the preg! DHEA/preg has become the new staple in many life extension-ist circles for its benefits on longterm health.

Will be going to Chuck E Cheeses tonight HIGH on AndroDrive...

I got beat last weekend by my Wife at the Football target game....my QB skills arent up to par

6 softgels pre gaming should hopefully remedy this --- looking forward to air hockey as well

-Matt

Will be going to Chuck E Cheeses tonight HIGH on AndroDrive...

I got beat last weekend by my Wife at the Football target game....my QB skills arent up to par

6 softgels pre gaming should hopefully remedy this --- looking forward to air hockey as well

-Matt

Haha, use that tunnel vision to kick some ass.

-matt

Nice, only affected me at 6 pills a day, glad it was remedied but in all reality most will use 3-4 caps since that seems to be plenty for the average user

Back