androgel

jasonisdn

i havent posted here in A LONG time but thought i would share some info. i went an had some blood work done due to lack of energy and other factors. i had been off cycle for more than 6 months due to a tear in my left pec. the blood work came back normal - my natural test level. the number was 169 , that is way to freaking low for a 30yr old male. so of course they gave me androgel. i was weary of it cause of what i had read on here so long ago. i started it anyway and , i didn't add anything else to my body. i went back in 3 months for a check up and the results came back at 874, which was close according to the doc. he said a 30yr old male should be close or in the 900's depending on other factors. just thought i would share , normally it cost over 200. for 2 bottles but with insurance i only pay 30. for 2 bottles. just an idea if you are inbetween cycles and need something to help hold you over untill your next cycle.

Androgel is too expensive, and difficult to obtain for the average Joe. Glad to hear that your body absorbed it well, for many people (me included) Androgel isn't absorbed well, and does nothing for test levels at that point.

My endo might be starting me on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) if all else fails and he recommended Androgel. Good to hear it's effective. NOt really sure what units you're measuring your total test in but if it's what I think it is, 874 is in the upper range of normal, which is awesome for a 30 yr old

phatkid here..not the big bastard getting ready for a show..

my levels are 12.4, or 359nmol/dL with is just above the 300 normal, i ve seen someone on here or else where that had Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) witha 407!!

i too am getting a script if my next blood work comes up in the same range, so i am very excited... some have said "you must absorb" the androgel well...anyway to help with absorbtion here??? were you one 1 pack a day?
anything i have read says they aim for around 600T level, ive only seen someone shoot for the 8-900....

oh yeah, im 30yrs old as well, ive been getting blood work done now since i was 26....and its been low...time for action

phats

biggrnu said:
phatkid here..not the big bastard getting ready for a show..

my levels are 12.4, or 359nmol/dL with is just above the 300 normal, i ve seen someone on here or else where that had Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) witha 407!!

i too am getting a script if my next blood work comes up in the same range, so i am very excited... some have said "you must absorb" the androgel well...anyway to help with absorbtion here??? were you one 1 pack a day?
anything i have read says they aim for around 600T level, ive only seen someone shoot for the 8-900....

oh yeah, im 30yrs old as well, ive been getting blood work done now since i was 26....and its been low...time for action

phats
For best absorption, apply the Androgel soon after taking your shower in the moring. Follow-up bloodwork will be necessary to determine if you need more or less Androgel.

In addition to the packets, they've also offered a pump for a few years that allows for dosing in 1.25g increments, I believe.

Back