Androlic 50

craze

Hi,

I would like some advice on a cycle i have just started.

I have been taking half of a 50mg tablet of androlic everyday for the past week,
and plan to continue this for 8 weeks altogether.

Im 28

6ft 3inch

and arround 100kg in weight.

I also have some Nolvadex incase of side effects.When would be the best time to run the Nolvadex? and how much will i need to take at a time?

Also is there anything else i will need to concider for this cycle.

Ive hurd that taking androlic can cause alot of water retention.Is it a good idea to take anything for this and if so what?

Thanks in advance for any help.

A typical use of the Nolvadex would be for 10 days to 2 weeks, after your cycle has ended.

u should run the nolvadex from the first day of the anadrol, and the 9 weeks is very long time for anadrol, u should drop the anadrol after 4 weeks (max 6 weeks) and add some kind of test from today for 10 weeks, after drop the anadrol i suggest to drop the nolvadex too and use any kind of anti aromatization sutch as aromasin, the anti aromatisation is better than the estrogen blocker(nolvadex) if u deal with testosterone.
good lock

not knowing anything about you or your goals/cycle/training history I will assume that this is your first cycle and you have some idea on how to train and diet...
I would run your cycle like this:

Week 1-10: 500mg Test E, MON-THU shots
Week 2-12: HCG, 250-500 iu 2x shots weekly
Week 12-14: post cycle therapy (pct), Nolva 40mg ed
Week 14-16: post cycle therapy (pct), Nolva 20mg ed
*Keep an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand if bloat or gyno is a concern for you, on a cycle like this I like to run 20mg eod to help keep bloat away.

Back