Andromed Labs (AML) is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trust_

Hello everyone!

Im glad to be back on ology! I have been so busy with work, hardly had time to log on anymore, but now i have a better work schedule thank god :p

I see a lot of new guys on here, and a LOT of old timers hehe

I missed you guys !

If you have questions about AML, or about anything in general, as always, don't hesitate to contact me !

(BTW they have the test madness going on (2x1) on all major test products (cyp, ena, prop ) ...really worth it to stock up... And the double order for 50% also still going on ... and the free ship code (FREESHIP) on orders above 300 (free ship is actually 33$ off, so it still applies for intl orders )

:cool:

/cheers

amazing, welcome back. how about you send me over a free sample of one of those test e bottles and i promise i will tell a friend

Hey OMM!! watsup man !! :dance2:

@gill : you can ask Boss, maybe he will send you a free test e ! tell him TRUST sent you :agreed:

Hey OMM!! watsup man !! :dance2:

@gill : you can ask Boss, maybe he will send you a free test e ! tell him TRUST sent you :agreed:

Hey there Trust, yes a long time no talk. Hope all is good with you man. I've had many ailments over the time. A lot of joint, skeletal , gastrointestinal and even psych problems, with my disorders. SO I'm always on that roller coaster but going thru a good patch here.

Thanks for the friendly acknowledgement :elephant:

OMM

Hey there Trust, yes a long time no talk. Hope all is good with you man. I've had many ailments over the time. A lot of joint, skeletal , gastrointestinal and even psych problems, with my disorders. SO I'm always on that roller coaster but going thru a good patch here.

Thanks for the friendly acknowledgement :elephant:

OMM

Hey OMM, Glad to talk to you, and also glad you re going thru a good patch ! Have you tried keeping the test steady, not too high, with like EQ or some other conjunctive tissue regenerator? My knees are just killing me, i think i might try a regen cycle like 500 test and 1000 Eq.... :wonder:

Hey OMM, Glad to talk to you, and also glad you re going thru a good patch ! Have you tried keeping the test steady, not too high, with like EQ or some other conjunctive tissue regenerator? My knees are just killing me, i think i might try a regen cycle like 500 test and 1000 Eq.... :wonder:

Hello man, I have always liked your Avi. Doesn't take much to get an Old guy dreamin :)

So what you proposed would be a good cycle. Given your EQ is so high and the 500 mgs test you will have to watch that water. I'm not worried about Gyno because the EQ only aromatizes at 50% compared to test , however you have 500 mgs of test with the high EQ it's just the water you Still have to watch closely.

The fact that Eq is good to hold on to and generate new muscle tissue is the right choice and again (for me) I like the high EQ. It is appropriate for regen.

Stick around now son. :laugh:

OMM

needless to say some confusion here. :insane: I am tethering from my phone. IT gets disconnected sometimes... If I'm not aware of it, i loose where i'm at when it boots back in.

But WTF .... guys things with me lately have just been off.

I couldn't figure out what got posted on my end. Truthfully guys, honestly just to admit i'm having focus problems... Never the less, fuck never the less ..... my bad don't know what to say.. :nopity: :insane2: ... :(

well it's happened before, sometimes ya feel like crawling under a rock.

Last edited:
Mike's obviously super horny over there and now is trying to cover it up...lmao.
I can't lie though, that avatar has me going too, i love tattoos both on myself and even more on hot girls ;)

Mike's obviously super horny over there and now is trying to cover it up...lmao.
I can't lie though, that avatar has me going too, i love tattoos both on myself and even more on hot girls ;)

Yeah as you witnessed, I got so horny I just lost my mind ! :laugh2: OK guys what else is new lol.

OMM

am I wrong? did I win the years supply of test for free contest?

Who do you think you are man, step back kiddo :nono: age before beauty I got that test deal covered and I don't need your help..

I won it.... :elephant: And I'll answer your Q"s YOU ARE WRONG dude... :laugh3:

OMM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back