Andromed Labs, CLASS ACT !!

Transporter

Just wanted to post here and give prompts out to AML. Ordered some stuff and it was a little mix up. They made it right in xxxx days time. Now that's what I call customer service !! Thanks again AML and keep up the great work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mistakes happen all the time, in every business. What makes a difference is how such and such company fixes the problems.
This is what i like about AML, if theres a problem they will fix it.. that and the powerful gear they have...

Agreed....those guys have always been there for me and i would recommend them to ANYONE.....want to keep this place supported and around for a long time.

**no source askin too...hush hush

edit: im on day 14 tren ace/prop blend...LOVE IT

I've had nothing but excellent service from aml. They reply quickly to emails, fast shipping and stand by their products. The t300 is more potent than my pharmacy given test!

Do they only do domestic orders or international too? I placed my order and when they emailed to ask how i would like to pay i emailed them back asking if they could give me the total in U.S. dollars and they havnt said anything back yet.

Plan on using these guys for my next cycle! Northern has been pretty good, but I'd like to jump on the AML train

Back