AML is bringing more MADNESS

Southernfish

After another holiday season AML is bringing some more Madness to you in a appreciation for your support through last year. This is AMLs post Boxing Day Madness Special.
This special will only last a few days, so get it while its hot.
Item included:
2 for 1 Test Enanthate
2 for 1 Test Cypionate
2 for 1 Test Propionate
50% OFF Ciagra Products
Free Ciagra samples for orders over............(contact me for these details)
Don't hesitate to contact me with any inquiries, and make SURE to bring in the New Year right with AndroMed Labs.​

My AML order arrived this afternoon actually!

Very pleased as usual, products look good, packaging is good, customer service was excellent! Thanks again guys!!

AML is like Jimmy John's, Freaky Fast :)

I just got my order in too, might have to wait til next one ....hmmmm or place another!...thanks Schredder!

Anytime fellas!! Keeping the client happy and taken care of is always number one along side providing the best products..

Keep in mind, you can also use the double your order for 50% extra along with these specials as well.

I was told otherwise. If using madness, you can double the order but it won't half the additional products price?

I was told otherwise. If using madness, you can double the order but it won't half the additional products price?

You can use the double special and it will double everything, always, but it wont cut more cost off of items that are already on special.

You can use the double special and it will double everything, always, but it wont cut more cost off of items that are already on special.

And it takes away the madness price. It's still not a bad deal, but you'd be better off to make your madness order and try to talk them into deducting the shipping if you were to place an another immediate order with your items that you want the double your order for.

They once told me they would accomodate such a request, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

And it takes away the madness price. It's still not a bad deal, but you'd be better off to make your madness order and try to talk them into deducting the shipping if you were to place an another immediate order with your items that you want the double your order for.

They once told me they would accomodate such a request, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

It doesn't discount the specials further but it does not take away the Madness price.

Last edited:
if you double your order, the test madness will just cost double to get double ...it is still 2 for 1 :)

Madness pack has landed :) All intact and ready to roll as usual!

AML is the bomb, and their Tren... don't even get me started. It's Fire! :)

Madness pack has landed :) All intact and ready to roll as usual!

AML is the bomb, and their Tren... don't even get me started. It's Fire! :)

Excellent!!

I just finished a 10 week run with their Tren Ace with a bit of Tren E at the end and MAN, the stuff is ridiculous!!

Excellent!!

I just finished a 10 week run with their Tren Ace with a bit of Tren E at the end and MAN, the stuff is ridiculous!!

I'm in no way affiliated with AML.. as a reminder to those reading. Just a very satisfied customer with every one of my orders.

Great Lab.

I'm in no way affiliated with AML.. as a reminder to those reading. Just a very satisfied customer with every one of my orders.

Great Lab.

For sure Hyp. All the reviews are much appreciated as well. AML is a great lab I ran them, for those who dont know, for 2 years before being provided the opportunity to rep for them. So, it was an easy yes..

I took advantage of the tren madness and, of course, the test madness now and in the past. I'm on day 14 of tren ace and I'm very happy with the initial feeling/results.

Back