Another Big Shout out to PSL

Jaygray631

Just received my order of of the mix and match deal along with arimidex and dbol. They even thru in a extra bag of dbol from a previous order. Cycle layout
Wk 1-12 Test e 500mg a wk
Wk 1-12 Deca 250mg a wk
Wk1-4 Dbol 30mg ed
Wk 1-12 armidex 1mg eod

I will say I say that I swear by this company. I have a lot of buddies that use ****** but I believe PSL's EP line is right up there with them and I like having a different source. I am planning on entering a show later in the year and will be using only EP from PSL. Thanks a lot PSL. Two thumbs up

P.S.L. Kicks major ass I've used them well over a dozen times and never had one complaint. Both their Euro/Pharm & their Enorm/Pharm lines are awesome.

You should get some good results with what your running. Are you running the low dose deca just for joint comfort? Because that's really not enough to see any good gains. And that's kind of a short time for the deca. Also for your pct you should come off the deca 2-3 weeks before you start because it stays in your system longer than the test.

I'm sure one of the more educated guys will chime in shortly on this one.

I've used EP products off n on over past 6 years.. Always got results. Really smooth oils.

I've seen a few EP sponsored lifters on a few different boards that have been super happy (& very loyal) to the EP brand.

Yeah I used ep since 2010-11. I started ordering from them about two years ago. I used to get their products from my brother then he finally got me to order myself. Never had one hiccup.

Good products and great service very consistent.

I actually will we running the deca at 500mg a week I have decided. And I will most likely run this cycle u till late spring and start my constest prep which will be prop/trenA/mast and some winny. All from PSL. Ok prolly cruise with 250mg a wk of test for 3-4 weeks before I start my contest prep

My last order was like AMAZON quick smooth and the tren cough made my asshole dialate ...now that s a cough son...

I will also agree they are great and i have recommended them to a buddy who is getting ready for his 1st cycle

OP I wanna know what you have in mind for a goal in using Deca at 250 mgs wk for only 12 weeks. Therapeutic for joints only ?? Check out the profile of Deca.

I have used three different labs in the past year and all delivered within 5 days and the gear was g2g. So just saying there are many good labs out there. I personally think PSL is more expensive.

Just saying

More expensive by a few dollars maybe. I have seen other labs priced higher!The oil used in the product is as close to pharma grade as I have seen and it's quality that you get.

Back