Another cloudy fina question

steveono

Aight bros. I have filtered my fina twice through coffee filters and also twice through whatman(due to my filter blowout). When I filtered it the last time it looked perfect, almost clear looking. I waited a few days before baking it(because it looked so good I didnt wanna) But when I did bake it and let it set a few days it looks cloudy and dark. Is it still ok, and is it possible to clear it up again? Later

What is your concentration? Dark is not a big deal, even the fina I've done from powder @ 100mg/ml is darker with the very same oil, than my TestE @ 500mg/ml.

steveono said:
Aight bros. I have filtered my fina twice through coffee filters and also twice through whatman(due to my filter blowout). When I filtered it the last time it looked perfect, almost clear looking. I waited a few days before baking it(because it looked so good I didnt wanna) But when I did bake it and let it set a few days it looks cloudy and dark. Is it still ok, and is it possible to clear it up again? Later

When you bake it, it oxidizes it, so you get a darker iced tea color. It is fine, no need to filter it again, filter will not change the color.
By the way, I am not a big fan of baking, it really does not do anything as far as sterilization goes, but if you feel safer by doing this, by all means bake it.

It was supposed to be 100mg/ml but UK sent 5 mls too much oil and it is now 80mg/ml(no biggie) What about the cloudy part is this ok? Where you at PB and Dougoe?? (lol)

steveono said:
It was supposed to be 100mg/ml but UK sent 5 mls too much oil and it is now 80mg/ml(no biggie) What about the cloudy part is this ok? Where you at PB and Dougoe?? (lol)

Don't listen to me, I am just a 17yo kid...LOL

its fine. enjoy.

and baking does help with sterilzation. its not an end all but it does make a difference.

You dont have to use all of the oil bro, use what you want. So far as I know most kits still provide enough for 75mg/ml.

Back