Another dumb question!! Sorry

louman

Here's one for u guys yes I'm serious

Should u worry about oil leaking out of a site even say half an hour or a few hours after injection?

I injected this morning in thigh no sweat. Just a a dab of blood came out no oil or anything
Sitting here in my recliner chilling and I look at my thigh and I can see a needle hole in
Should I worry that oil could leak out an hour or more after even If it didn't after I pulled the pin out?
I used 1 inch 25g and I'm sure I got it in muscle.

Just curious guys. Yes I'm dead ass serious

Try using the z-track injection method.

Ur talking about pulling the tissue away while injecting?
Ya i do that and then release when pull out and apply light pressure with a swab
I still don't see oil coming out but the fact that I can see the hole is a little odd

If you have never had fluids leak from the injection hole, why worry about it? Why get all OCD/Anxious about a problem that doesn't exist?

If you have never had fluids leak from the injection hole, why worry about it? Why get all OCD/Anxious about a problem that doesn't exist?

Lol because that's just I'm OCD and anxious lol

On a side note the buspro is working well not as good as zoft but no sexual sides or fat gain so I may bump the dose soon.

Agree with Megatron. Wouldn't worry about a nonexistent problem. Sometimes I can see a "hole" but only oil I ever had leak out was when I was inexperienced and using 5/8" needle in my glutes.

I have been doing this a long time and I have never had oil leak out after ten to fifteen seconds after I injected. I did have some blood leak onto my sleeve of a t-shirt, but it was right after pinning and I was just in a hurry. Got to work and for some reason every person I worked with at the time automatically thought I shot dope....into my delts....needless to say, I worked with brilliant people.

I always use a small round band aid, more to keep it clean for the first half a day or so. Never noticed anything on it other than a small amount of blood.

Blood doesn't mean oil comes out right? I always have a dab never a squirt or stream though

Nope, usually the oil comes out then it stops and its just blood or just a little bit of oil and a spec of blood and it closes, for me anyway. Whenever I inject, sometimes I get this feeling I know I've passed through a vein but keep going, then when I pull it out it trickles heavily, in that case it is from the vein not from oil.

Besides, any oil that does come out is very minimal it's because it is over a flat surface (your skin) it appears like a big puddle.

Back