Another HCG mixing question?

O.k., so I'm on trt now, but my doctor would not prescribe HCG unless I wanted to have more kids. As a person who likes to have there balls hanging rather than have a walnut shell, I bought some HCG. I have never taken it before, so I've been googling this for about an hour and found this post on another site. Can you guys tell me if this is accurate? I plan to take 250iu per injection once I start. Also the HCG package says IM injection only, but I think sub-Q is fine correct?

"MIXING HCG
Break open both amps. Then with a 25g pin, draw up the 1ml of 'solvent' (which is bacteriostatic water) and inject into the amp with powder. It will mix to a clear solution. Draw this solution up with the same 25g pin and inject into a sterile vial. Be sure to wipe the top of the sterile vial with an alcohol pad first.

Now draw 4 ml of bacteriostatic water (again wiping the top of the bacteriostatic water vial with a alcohol pad before drawing) and inject into the sterile vial. You will now have a 1ml = 1000iu solution. Use slin pins and inject sub-q. With this concentration, 25 on the slin pin equals 250iu's, 50 equals 500iu's etc.
Refrigerate the vial and use as needed. It will last reconsituted for 60 days.
Note: Injected subcutaneous at the navel"

I was planning to run Dr Crisler's HCG protocol:

". In other words, my test cyp TRT patients now take their HCG at 250IU two days before, as well as the day immediately previous to, their IM shot. All administer their HCG subcutaneously, and dosage may be adjusted as necessary (I have yet to see more than 350IU per dose required)."

O.k., so I'm on trt now, but my doctor would not prescribe HCG unless I wanted to have more kids. As a person who likes to have there balls hanging rather than have a walnut shell, I bought some HCG. I have never taken it before, so I've been googling this for about an hour and found this post on another site. Can you guys tell me if this is accurate? I plan to take 250iu per injection once I start. Also the HCG package says IM injection only, but I think sub-Q is fine correct?

"MIXING HCG
Break open both amps. Then with a 25g pin, draw up the 1ml of 'solvent' (which is bacteriostatic water) and inject into the amp with powder. It will mix to a clear solution. Draw this solution up with the same 25g pin and inject into a sterile vial. Be sure to wipe the top of the sterile vial with an alcohol pad first.

Now draw 4 ml of bacteriostatic water (again wiping the top of the bacteriostatic water vial with a alcohol pad before drawing) and inject into the sterile vial. You will now have a 1ml = 1000iu solution. Use slin pins and inject sub-q. With this concentration, 25 on the slin pin equals 250iu's, 50 equals 500iu's etc.
Refrigerate the vial and use as needed. It will last reconsituted for 60 days.
Note: Injected subcutaneous at the navel"

I was planning to run Dr Crisler's HCG protocol:

". In other words, my test cyp TRT patients now take their HCG at 250IU two days before, as well as the day immediately previous to, their IM shot. All administer their HCG subcutaneously, and dosage may be adjusted as necessary (I have yet to see more than 350IU per dose required)."
sounds about right.....basically use 1ml of bac water per 1000iu of hcg. my prescription comes with 12000iu so i mix with 12ml. sometimes with smaller vials like 4000iu which i used to buy from my supplier, you can fit the bac water in the hcg vial so u don't have to transfer into a sterile vial.

so diluting 1mL of water per 1000iu of hcg will give you a 1000iu/mL solution. So .25mL will give you 250iu of hcg.

It is correct provided that your amps contain 5000iu, which is pretty common.

Sub-q injection is fine, and preferred by most.

The text also assumes slin pins for U-100, with markings that go to 100. There are also insuling syringes marked to 40.

Take "at the navel" to mean a few inches to either side.

EDIT: one more thing: the text above says that the "solvent" is bacteriostatic water. That may be incorrect. Check the wording on the package and see if it says "sterile water" or "sodium chloride solution". These are NOT bacteriostatic water! The former is for immediate use and the latter is for immediate IV use - neither contains the preservative to maintain sterility for several weeks. Better to use 1ml of bac water to reconstitute the contents of the ampoule.

Last edited:
It is correct provided that your amps contain 5000iu, which is pretty common.

Sub-q injection is fine, and preferred by most.

The text also assumes slin pins for U-100, with markings that go to 100. There are also insuling syringes marked to 40.

Take "at the navel" to mean a few inches to either side.

EDIT: one more thing: the text above says that the "solvent" is bacteriostatic water. That may be incorrect. Check the wording on the package and see if it says "sterile water" or "sodium chloride solution". These are NOT bacteriostatic water! The former is for immediate use and the latter is for immediate IV use - neither contains the preservative to maintain sterility for several weeks. Better to use 1ml of bac water to reconstitute the contents of the ampoule.

Thanks, yes I have the pins that go to 100 and I have BAC water that I was planning to use instead of the sterile water that it comes with as I did read that last night. Thanks again fellas.

I have a few sterile vials that I got from rui, so when the time comes I'll reconstitute in one of those.

Last edited:
Back