another question about normal test levels

bryn101

Hi guys first post. Im 37 years old. 6 foot weight 245 pounds. Got my test levels checked been trying to make sense of it. Been doing some checking on old blogs havent found what Im looking for. The results say
Testosterone 2.74 normal
thyroid TSH .64 normal
T4 .7 normal
free T3 3.1 normal
HDL 33
LDL 90
I believe it was free test that was measured but dont even know what good references are. Been seeing doctor for depression I thought low Test could be problem. Is this test level really normal?
What is T4 and T3?
And does anyone know the units they are using for these test measurments.Thanks and love the sight been learning alot.
Oh yeah did a cycle of D-bol in August. One month at 30 Mg/day just to see how body would react. Cycle was a month. First cycle.
Test results are recent took blood end of November.

I think you may be missing a number. The total test -. I think the free test is a percentage that is usable but to give you a percentage without what it was a percentage of makes no sense. In other words Low Free test level percentages of a high test number could be okay. Here is a range chart for free test from Quest Labs if that was what it was based on. I took two tests two weeks apart and my free test changed from 3.2 to 2 - so it doesen't seem to be an exact science.
http://www.questdiagnostics.com/hcp/intguide/EndoMetab/Gen_Misc/Testosterone/Table 1.pdf

hi guys i am new in this site. but i heard from the DR. in the lab that the normal T level 4 a guy 21-30 Y.O is between 9-20. do u have any idea ?? thanx

I received my test results last week.... 178 nanograms on a scale of 250-800 as normal range. Not sure what yours means.

Hey guys - how do I weigh in at 399ng/dL? seems low to me but WTF do I know? n I'm a whopping 200 lbs 6.2 at 49 year old.

Low end of normal.100 to 200 test per week would really help.

Thanks dead - that's wat I thot. Can't wait to start my next cycle - this low test in middle age suks! Thank god there is juice! (and I can afford it! - why the F is this stuff illegal?)

Back