Another SarmSearch Sponsored Log! Winter 2015-2016 Recomp

View attachment 563602

Had to crop this one because of size issue.. I don't like having to edit anything if I can get away with it. If I don't look good under a lighting.. than I will need to improve my physique not add a quick filter off Instagram :D

Anyway, looking better by the day, just gotta keep grinding! Reeling in compliments on the daily, it's awesome. :)

Had a great workout last night, weights are still progressing up gradually. Girlfriend and sister are progressing quite well, her sister is brand spanking new to lifting and is sliding right into our routine, and following orders well :)

Did a little proactive buying last week, for later in the training program. As I near closer and closer to the 8, 6, and 4 rep semi cycles, I will be using heavier weight progressively. Ordered a single prong lifting belt, and some straps to assist my big lifts later on.

Also got a pair of those Reebok Crossfit 2.0 Lifting Shoes.. but mainly because I thought they looked awesome.. not because they'll be better than a cheap pair of chucks whilst in the squat rack :D

Anyway, diets going well, aas, and training is all g2g. Think I'm going to add a little cardio on my off days next week, or the week after. Plus, I'd like to get in some tanning again, this winter is bringing me down!!

Super busy being in to work early everyday lately, staying late too.. posting won't be as frequent, but workouts will remain the same. Not like anyone reads this anyways! lmao

Good night :)

Two training days down since my last post, still truckin.

It's been a wild ride so far.. many more weeks of changes to come :)

I have one more workout (the max load workout) for my 2nd semi-cycle within the HST protocol. Following Sunday's day of destruction, I will jump to 10 rep sets. The weights per lift will drop to Workout 5's weights (12 rep weeks), and then I'll progressively load from there.

For example. Week 4, Day 5, Bent Over DB Rows (12 Reps x 2 Sets) 50lbs.
Week 4, Day 6, Bent Over DB Rows (12 Reps x 2 Sets) 55lbs.
Week 5, Day 1, Bent Over DB Rows (10 Reps x 2 Sets) 50lbs.

This gives me 5 training sessions to progressively load to a 10 rep max weight for every exercise!

Program is pretty cool. Requires meticulous logging on my part, and a constant monitoring of my real life performance. (joints, fatigue, rest intervals)

Diet is going well. Eating a little less naturally, not as hungry lately. I try to sneak in extra calories with my whole foods that I have a hard time eating. (whipping cream, MCT oil, butter, "Just Mayo" and all it's flavors, etc) The weekends are a different story though actually.. Girl and I went to Cheesecake Factory and I went to work.

-Thai Lettuce Wraps
-Stuffed Mushrooms (cheese stuffed, not breaded)
-Full Size Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad
-California Omelette w/ Sliced Tomatoes
-(I know this has carbs.. but I was very tight all day), the "no carb" Cheesecake (5g NET carbs, 30g Sugar Alcohols though)

The cheesecake was a little treat for me.. and god damn it was good. Best 30g of "kind of" carbs I've ever ate in my life. :)

Waiter, Girlfriend, Dad, and onlookers were in awe at the sheer volume of food I consumed. It was funny really.. I was very hungry that evening. Wish I was bulking :D :D :D

Made a little change to the dosing of my AI, hoping to clear up some acne with a more hormonally stable environment. 0.15mg EOD, to replace my 0.3mg E3.5D. Has done tremendous things in the two weeks since making the change. I still have acne, but it's not progressively getting worse anymore, and the large majority of old stuff is clearing up with very little new development coming behind it. Bravo to me. :)

Alright, I'd love to keep going.. It's 7 a.m. and I have work extra early tomorrow (3p.m.)

Remain hungry!

Last day of my 12 rep semi-cycle tonight! Max load on all sets, or at least the 2nd set of each exercise!

Have to fucking kill it, getting pumped.

Very stoked to continue down the rep ranges and watch my weights continue to rise gradually. Every day I hit the gym I get a little more confident in my willingness to continue pushing forward. Every time my weight loads up 2.5-5 lbs I get a little more excited to come back. This and my bodies recent developments are really keeping me on the straight and narrow. I really think if I can keep up and not miss a single workout for 3-4 months I'll have zero problems keeping to the protocol after that point. Have to make it through those early days of habit development.

Coming back to the forum regularly keeps me fresh on information and gives me many ideas to implement into my training, diet, and AAS protocols. Love this place, I really do.

Grateful to have the knowledgeable members we have, and newcomers who are willing to learn, contribute, and keep us all motivated to come back here every day!

Hit personals in all lifts last workout! Will list weights and such when I do a big post later, stay tuned!

Deloading a bit for the drop to 10 rep sets, and then tapering back up over the new semi-cycle into another realm of PRs. Can't wait for a complete finish of the program, diet, and AAS/SARM cycle for final progress pics, physique is coming along.. Loving the way i look more and more each day that passes! :)

1st workout with 10 reps this morning,.. hour or so out from start time.

Life is good fellas.. physique, career, relationship, and general outlook on life is all in a wonderful place. Keeping to this, it's brought me nothing but good things!

Back