Another Winny question...

eastarr69

Omniscient!
Hey bros...i know you can drink winny...i am going to be running oil based Winstrol (winny), if i did not want to shoot it, which i will anyhow, but if i dont like moving the shots around, i would imagine you can drink this also, but may not be the best tasting thing around...since it is an oil, could i not put in on my salad...just curious..i know it sounds rediculous, but as long as i get it all...what would ben the harm...just curious...also, any experiences with the oil based yet?

E

If you can't bring yourself to swallow a teaspoon of oil, you don't deserve the muscles you may get.

It ain't like you got to drink a cup of the stuff.

AAP said:
If you can't bring yourself to swallow a teaspoon of oil, you don't deserve the muscles you may get.

It ain't like you got to drink a cup of the stuff.

Uh...the point was not i dont want to drink it...i want to know if you can mix it in with some food...and the why or why not...and it is not ain't...correct grammer would be "isn't"...

E

I wouldnt as you may lose some of the gear stuck to the side of the bowl or something like that, if you put it directly into your mouth at least you know you're getting it all

needsize said:
I wouldnt as you may lose some of the gear stuck to the side of the bowl or something like that, if you put it directly into your mouth at least you know you're getting it all

That was my thought..thanks bro...now..has anyone ran the opil based Winstrol (winny) yet?

E

Hey bro, I was told before that if you intake 75mg of Winstrol (winny) oral, you only obtain approx 50mg. I don't know how true that is or if it is true at all, but usually this guy knows his stuff.

eastarr69 said:
That was my thought..thanks bro...now..has anyone ran the opil based Winstrol (winny) yet?

E

Got some but haven't started it yet. I'm going to inject it but if I get tired of that I will put it in a gell cap. You can't taste it.

I've been told that you only absorb about 2/3 as much if you go orally, but I dont know how accurate it is. Still, orally injecting 50mg a day seems to be enough for everyone I know

thanks bros..i have some UGL oil based gear and i cant wait to try it...from what i gather, and what i see, no seperation...my be easier as far as burning, but i will probably have to inject in other ares since it is oil from the advice i have been getting since if i did it everyday, i may get an oil abcess or something..

E

if you rotate between both quads, glutes and delts that will give you 6 injection sites, so basically a week until you hit the same spot again. They are all easy ones to hit

eastarr69 said:
thanks bros..i have some UGL oil based gear and i cant wait to try it...from what i gather, and what i see, no seperation...my be easier as far as burning, but i will probably have to inject in other ares since it is oil from the advice i have been getting since if i did it everyday, i may get an oil abcess or something..

E

Mix it with some oil based Anavar. opps did I say that :D

needsize said:
if you rotate between both quads, glutes and delts that will give you 6 injection sites, so basically a week until you hit the same spot again. They are all easy ones to hit

That's what i did with the prop/tren/winny cycle I finished not to long ago. I also hit the bi's but didn't like the way they looked after the shot. Delts are great. I hit the chest a copule of times but that was kind of weird. My problem was I would forget were I shot the day before but no big deal.

XXX said:
That's what i did with the prop/tren/winny cycle I finished not to long ago. I also hit the bi's but didn't like the way they looked after the shot. Delts are great. I hit the chest a copule of times but that was kind of weird. My problem was I would forget were I shot the day before but no big deal.

I use the bis and tris sometimes too, but even painless gear like EQ causes me pain in those spots, Winstrol (winny) would be brutal

needsize said:

bingo...:)

Back