Anti-Gyno Nolvadex vs Aromasin

GrandBeard

JuniorBB
Hello,
So I've been reading a lot about how to counter gyno especially in my case i have a bit gyno from puberty (already from when I was 13-15 years old i have always been trained and skinny) but its not that much to be worth to do a surgery.
So when I cycled, I used aromasin from the beginning until end of cycle without noticing any extended gyno.
But still I wonder as my case is a bit critical because of my little puberty gyno should I worry more? Should nolvadex be more preferable in my case? Or should aromasin just be enough?
As I know my position I wont ever use anything that aromatize(except Testosterone). If you have tips I'm all ears.

Thanks

So long as the Aromasin is keeping it under control ~ I wouldn't change anything.

Nolvadex will keep Circulating Estrogen from attaching to the Breast Tissue.

Whereas Aromasin makes a Permanent Bond to the Aromatase Enzyme, thereby eliminating it from the Body................. JP

Been also reading this post https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...ia-if-you-re-asking-question-read-thread.html .
I want to treat my puberty gyno but i don't think i can get my hands on Raloxifene but i can get my hand on Nolvadex and Letrozole.
Does anyone know how accurate this post still is? As I understand letrozole crashes E2 easily.
Is there any other post in here suggesting a different treatment? I don't have a lot gyno but if i can treat it why not.

Been also reading this post https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...ia-if-you-re-asking-question-read-thread.html .
I want to treat my puberty gyno but i don't think i can get my hands on Raloxifene but i can get my hand on Nolvadex and Letrozole.
Does anyone know how accurate this post still is? As I understand letrozole crashes E2 easily.
Is there any other post in here suggesting a different treatment? I don't have a lot gyno but if i can treat it why not.

Using Letrozole for Gyno has 2 Problems.

1st ~ you can Crash your E-2 in a Heart-Beat, and I mean in a Heart-Beat.
So you need to run Lots of Bloodwork.

2nd ~ you can't Stop Letrozole as Estrogen Rebound will occur.
You need to Titrate the Dosage Downward over 10 Days to 2 Weeks to avoid this.
Again ~ you need to stay on top of the Bloodwork.

If you have Gyno ~ 1st ~ No More Cycles, as this just Exacerbates the problem.
2nd ~ I would use Nolvadex and Aromasin as my Go-To.
Nolvadex will keep any Circulating Estrogen from binding to the Breast Tissue.
While the Aromasin will Eliminate it from the Body.

Aromasin is a Suicidal Inhibitor ~ so No Chance of Estrogen Rebound.

You still will want to run Bloodwork ~ Before/During/and After treatment.......................... JP

Yes but if i run an AI and nolvadex during the whole cycle wont it stop the gyno from building up more? As I said my gyno is since puberty and i haven't notice any build up during my cycle.
The option not cycling any more is impossible as its more than a hobby right now it is a way of life and I'm looking forward cycling 1-2 times per year.
As my normal testosterone is quite low the plan is to jump on trt on some point anyways. I have never felt this good in my life, even now that im doing pct i really don't feel any different than before the cycle.
And as said before im gonna keep doing "light" cycles of Test and Var as i know that i have a little bit puberty-gyno shouldn't it be hard to build more gyno if using aromasin/nolvadex and checking E2?

Last edited:
Yes but if i run an AI and nolvadex during the whole cycle wont it stop the gyno from building up more? As I said my gyno is since puberty and i haven't notice any build up during my cycle.
The option not cycling any more is impossible as its more than a hobby right now it is a way of life and I'm looking forward cycling 1-2 times per year.

If you are going to continue to Cycle.

Then Aromasin is going to be your AI of Choice to keep your E-2 in check.
And if you aren't doing it now ~ get into the habit of Bloodwork.
Pre/Mid/and Post Cycle ~ so you can see what effect the different compounds are having.

You Never want to run Nolvadex during a Cycle, it can Stunt your Gains.

You just want to run the Aromasin during your Cycle.
And do Bloodwork to see if the Dosage needs adjustment around Mid-Cycle.

Save the Nolvadex for your PCT.
Now if it's necessary (again, you'll need Bloodwork to know), you could run the Aromasin during your PCT.
At a Reduced Dosage.............................. JP

Sweden I will ask in a swedish AAS if they know any shop that have but i need recipe otherwise and thats a bit hard or impossible to get

Pre/Mid/and Post Cycle ~ so you can see what effect the different compounds are having.

You Never want to run Nolvadex during a Cycle, it can Stunt your Gains.

You just want to run the Aromasin during your Cycle.
And do Bloodwork to see if the Dosage needs adjustment around Mid-Cycle.

Save the Nolvadex for your PCT.
Now if it's necessary (again, you'll need Bloodwork to know), you could run the Aromasin during your PCT.
At a Reduced Dosage.............................. JP

Yes I agree so im going to get bloodwork done from now on I only have TT pre-cycle but im getting a post cycle full panel a month after pct to check everything.

I developed gyno over about 10 years of epilepsy and the medications. I got my tits removed last year sometime. I developed breast inside "normal ranges" but it was from a lowering of my test and an increase in estrogen. I had sore tits and suffered erection problems and sometimes attitude.

I definitely agree with taking nolva while increasing an AI if your E is higher.

I went onto 200mg wk test c with 1 mg ana starting TRT and eventually rose the AI dose based on physical feelings. I have to actually run a higher AI because of my epilepsy meds.

The only thing I've ever read about getting rid of it was on another forum and someone basically crashed their E with high doses of antiesteogen but he basically said it will not be fun and disrupt us.

I've slowly moved from a AI tibia and am now on letro, but that's due to my meds and how my body responds.

Interesting! Thanks for all the responses I will keep researching and keep looking for the raloxifene. Right now(im on 12th day pct) is it normal to experience mode swings? I snap just hearing something that I don't like at work can make me freaking angry and be like I will quit now! Any experience?

Interesting! Thanks for all the responses I will keep researching and keep looking for the raloxifene. Right now(im on 12th day pct) is it normal to experience mode swings? I snap just hearing something that I don't like at work can make me freaking angry and be like I will quit now! Any experience?

While it will vary with the Individual.

Mood Swings are Common during PCT, as your Hormonal Balance is all Out of Whack.................................... JP
P.S.
It will lessen as time goes by.

Is it worth it doing blood works at least E2 mid pct? Just to se if its not crashed?

During a PCT estrogen will seemed crashed and that is exactly what causes recovery of testosterone production. PCT drugs block estrogen from attaching to receptors and send a blank message basically. "no estrogen" while binding to tue receptor.

Higher estrogen causes a stopping of testosterone production everyday in the natty situation. Once estrogen gets low enough the body fires up testosterone production(usually the morning) using the HPTA.

Some great info here, JP nailed it on the differences.

We would like to clarify a little though the difference between suicidal inhibition and temporary inhibition. Exemestane (Aromasin) is a suicidal inhibitor and what that means is once it attaches itself to the aromatase enzyme is that particular aromatase enzyme can never aromatize testosterone into estradiol again.

Non suicidal inhibition means that Anastrozole (Arimidex) attaches to the aromatase enzyme temporarily and inhibits it from converting testosterone to estradiol while it is bound, but once they detach, and they will don't know the specific time, once they detach that aromatase enzyme can then go back and aromatize testosterone into estradiol.

Hope that makes sense and good thread.

Last edited:
Back