Anxiety Attacks

MLB56

Does anyone ever get this wave of anxiety that sometimes come over you while on the gear ? What causes this and is it you body's way of saying chill out or just in my head ? I am only taking Sustanon about 750 mg weekly. Not that much in com,parission to cycles of the past. Give me some feedback

I went through alot of anxiety during and post cycle for about 6 months. It was brutal. I mean true fear that hit all at once. Usually fear about side effects that I did not have but thought I did or might get. I got over that though.

i am in that state right now. not sure if i am starting to show any signs of gyno but with all this gyno talk and pics i am fearing. i am going to take liquidex just as a precaution

The only side effects so far that I am prone to that I know of is anxiety and MPB but shave my head so ha! so next cycle im just going to laugh at all the scary thoughts. I get tests done pre and post cycle so I dont need to worry but thats just me. :rolleyes: Try to relax man I think its just the hormones.

BALLER said:
i am in that state right now. not sure if i am starting to show any signs of gyno but with all this gyno talk and pics i am fearing. i am going to take liquidex just as a precaution

Before your cycle were you scared of gyno? Your probably over worried now because of the anxiety (side effect?)

Just go watch fight club. Maybe that will make you feel better. :D ;) hehe.

Jusee said:
Before your cycle were you scared of gyno? Your probably over worried now because of the anxiety (side effect?)

Just go watch fight club. Maybe that will make you feel better. :D ;) hehe.

i am always scared of growing BOOBS LOL

MLB56 said:
Does anyone ever get this wave of anxiety that sometimes come over you while on the gear ? What causes this and is it you body's way of saying chill out or just in my head ? I am only taking Sustanon about 750 mg weekly. Not that much in com,parission to cycles of the past. Give me some feedback

hey man i have the same problem sometimes....about side effects. Thinkin i have problems, when i really dont in reality. i try to tune that out, i know its hard though bc these chemicals we are taking are not to be toyed around with at all....and it is a good thing that you should worry about yourself, unlike some of these other people running around just jabbing needles in them and popping pills they know nothing about.

Tell your doc. He'll give you some Ativans probably. Anxiety attacks aren't something to ignore. And they are easily treated with meds.

MLB56 said:

I've had this happen in the past. I actually discovered that I had anxiety through steroids. My doctor said the juice probably brought to the surface what was always there laying dormant and would have popped up eventually or I never really noticed until then.

I've found in the past that dbol had been the culprit for on cycle anxiety more so than others. Some on this board have theorized that it's because of the "up and downs" of the drug when compared to test e which is more steady. If this idea is correct, it could be the short acting esters in the Sustanon (sust) that are causing the problem.

All I know is now I can do everything without any attacks anymore. I am also on medication (Paxil, and xannax if needed, but almost never needed) so i'm sure this helps. We'll see how I do when I add tren to my next cycle.

Niclipse said:
I've had this happen in the past. I actually discovered that I had anxiety through steroids. My doctor said the juice probably brought to the surface what was always there laying dormant and would have popped up eventually or I never really noticed until then.

I've found in the past that dbol had been the culprit for on cycle anxiety more so than others. Some on this board have theorized that it's because of the "up and downs" of the drug when compared to test e which is more steady. If this idea is correct, it could be the short acting esters in the Sustanon (sust) that are causing the problem.

All I know is now I can do everything without any attacks anymore. I am also on medication (Paxil, and xannax if needed, but almost never needed) so i'm sure this helps. We'll see how I do when I add tren to my next cycle.

Ive never suffered any anxiety from any of the juice...in fact I am extremely lucky that the only neg side i have ever experienced is water retention. I was however very suprised when you say dbol may be the culprit...in my long experience with the drug i have experienced quite the opposite effect. WHen on D bol i am usually allways in a good mood and i find my ability to concentrate improves. Strange.

carolinacrackah said:
Ive never suffered any anxiety from any of the juice...in fact I am extremely lucky that the only neg side i have ever experienced is water retention. I was however very suprised when you say dbol may be the culprit...in my long experience with the drug i have experienced quite the opposite effect. WHen on D bol i am usually allways in a good mood and i find my ability to concentrate improves. Strange.

for me, I was on a a dbol only cycle (yes stupid idea) when it happened. Anytime I added dbol again, I would get anxiety. It doesnt happen anymore though. Dbol does have these effects on me for certain: irritiability, edgy, little pimples on arms, oily skin, water rention, and of course, it makes me strong.

I think it probably would be better to address the cause of the problem by getting off the steroids, or at least reducing the doses and/or staying away from the drugs that seem to be causing the anxiety. Xanax or some other tranquilizer would also something to think about for short term relief.

spent 3 days in the hospital over a panic attack during a sustanon cycle..... thought it was a heart attack but was diagnosed as a panic attack..... roids do bring out anxiety in certain people.... fact!!!!

My God I am not ALONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the feedback and suggestion ! I wonder how my family Dr will react when I tell her I am on the juice,m then again when she see's me I am sure she will suspect something. My concern is would she say anything to my wife who periodically goes in for her yearly physical ? I cannot imagine the shit that would create.

MLB56 said:
My God I am not ALONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the feedback and suggestion ! I wonder how my family Dr will react when I tell her I am on the juice,m then again when she see's me I am sure she will suspect something. My concern is would she say anything to my wife who periodically goes in for her yearly physical ? I cannot imagine the shit that would create.

Might want to reconsider telling your doctor. Sometimes it's good to come clean, other times you will find your insurance provider dropping you. Might want to weigh the risk/benefit ratio here.

when icome off test depression is a major problem for me i quit a job at the end of each cycle cos it seems so shit! If everything is ok and i look good when i come off ill find something to worry about ,a while ago i was talking my self into having high blood pressure an every chest pain was a heart attack my anxiety had risen my bp up to160/90, gyno is my concern at the moment so the bp is spot on! ive had swollen nips since i was 12 never bothered me before 3 months off and they piss me off so much i think whats the point in training,The trouble is even tho i no deep down they always been there ive talked my self into it being caused by gear, i think if i relax and enjoy training and be a little less criticle of myself these problems with depression will become easier, these sloppy suckers that are out on the drink every night eating burgers arn,t depressed n i look a dam site better than them

Back