Anxiety from eq

jonnybadass

Beast from the East
Normally I dont have anxiety. But EQ is giving me anxiety. I can deal with it but was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience with EQ. Also, any herbal supplement that mite counter increased anxiety from EQ? Or maybe I should increase test dosage? 600mg EQ/600mg TEST

Whats the dosage U runnin now??? Valerian Root works very well for anxiety as well.

Whats the dosage U runnin now??? Valerian Root works very well for anxiety as well.

im runnin 600mg EQ/600 TEST E and i take valerian root at night to sleep. Maybe Ill take a tab during the day also. Would increasing the test dosage work? When i run test alone I have absolutely no anxiety as well as a general sense of well being :)

Ginkgo biloba - improves circulation to the brain. It elevates the mood for those depressed.

Valerian

The extract of valerian has been the treatment of choice for anxiety and insomnia throughout the world. It is a sedative and painkiller. Helpful in treating insomnia. Valerian root taken at bedtime aids in preventing panic attacks at night.

Valerian is quite safe to take for short periods of time. However, its long-term effects are not known.

Recommended dosage:

For daytime anxiety, take 150 mg (standardized extract of 0.8 percent valeric acid) three times daily.

For difficulty with sleep, start with 150 mg, 45 minutes before bed. If that dose is insufficient, gradually increase to 600 mg.

If you are using the herb, use one teaspoon of powdered valerian root in one pint of boiling water for ten minutes in a covered pot. Strain and add honey to taste. Drink one cup per day before bed.

For severe anxiety, add 1 drop of valerian oil to bath water.
Intervals of two-to-four week breaks are recommended, to avoid habituation.

ill tell you what broski i usually take one or two 5mg melatonin before bed. I took it during the day today and experienced no anxiety. hard to believe an herb can produce such profound effects. Unbelievable

Ginkgo biloba - improves circulation to the brain. It elevates the mood for those depressed.

Valerian

The extract of valerian has been the treatment of choice for anxiety and insomnia throughout the world. It is a sedative and painkiller. Helpful in treating insomnia. Valerian root taken at bedtime aids in preventing panic attacks at night.

Valerian is quite safe to take for short periods of time. However, its long-term effects are not known.

Recommended dosage:

For daytime anxiety, take 150 mg (standardized extract of 0.8 percent valeric acid) three times daily.

For difficulty with sleep, start with 150 mg, 45 minutes before bed. If that dose is insufficient, gradually increase to 600 mg.

If you are using the herb, use one teaspoon of powdered valerian root in one pint of boiling water for ten minutes in a covered pot. Strain and add honey to taste. Drink one cup per day before bed.

For severe anxiety, add 1 drop of valerian oil to bath water.
Intervals of two-to-four week breaks are recommended, to avoid habituation.

great info brotha.

Back