Any boxing fans?

mdportorock

Huge boxing fan here. My only issue is that now a days fighters and promoters are a bunch of cherry picking scumbags.

I was really looking forward to mayweather vs pacquiao but that seems like it will never take place..

Huge boxing fan here. My only issue is that now a days fighters and promoters are a bunch of cherry picking scumbags.

I was really looking forward to mayweather vs pacquiao but that seems like it will never take place..

I LOVED boxing when Iron Mike was the man. After that, I completely lost interest.

Huge fan here.. Regarding, mayweather and pacuiao.. I think it will happen. I believe manny (correction manny's promoter) is waiting on a new arena.

Its History!

I LOVED boxing when Iron Mike was the man. After that, I completely lost interest.

Back in the day Iron Mike, Roy Jones Junior. Those guys knew how to entertain a crowd and draw the fans. Todays boxers have no Flare or wow factor. I'm sticking to MMA.

not looking like mayweather vs pacquiao is happening anytime soon after that bullshit decision last weekend brother. there will be a rematch of that fight first.

I think I'm done with boxing and sticking to MMA... That decision was absolutely uncalled for... Vegas has historically always screwed up decisions..

HUGE fan. Showtime is stepping up with their 4 fight cards and plus showing undercard fights on Showtime Extreme. Next one is Oct. 20th...4 title fights!!!

I can't believe I didn't see this post sooner. I love boxing, it's my second favorite sport. I used to box when I was younger. I'd do it again too if I knew of any clubs or places to practice.

Huge boxing fan and huge mayweather fan. Unfortunately, the sport is dying. The same guys fight each other everytime. We need a return of the heavy weights.

Last edited:
I'm a huge mma fan but I keep tabs on boxing. its the only reason I keep HBO and Showtime on direct tv subcription. Been real impressed with Broner lately and Andre Ward-who I wish would come back soon from injury.

Boxing is okay...but it lacks a lot of compelling stars, too many promoters, too difficult to make big fights, hard the keep track of belts, too much work really to follow beyond Pac and Mayweather

A little late, but Im a huge fan. Sergio Martinez is my fav, though he's looking a little old these days.

Late also, but boxing is my favorite sport. MMA is a good sport and some of these guys are real bad ass, but I just don't find the grappling all that appealing to watch. I loved the UFC in its infancy. Less appealing to me now.

Huge fan of Boxing as well, and have to agree with the loss of interest after Mike Tyson. Use to follow the Klitschko Brothers but been quite a few dull fights the past couple years, still waiting to see a Pacman-Mayweather fight though

Back