Any Hormone Experts?

Thats why you run a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) bro....

AI = aromatase inhibitor

Prevents the Testosterone from turning into estrogen....

I think you would benefit greatly if you ran a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of Testosterone anywhere from 150-250mgs a week. Use a low dose of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to control estro....

I think you would benefit greatly if you ran a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of Testosterone anywhere from 150-250mgs a week. Use a low dose of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to control estro....
Any particular type of test? Is that even an option or is it all the same? In reading through all the info available here, it seems that you have to use a certain Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with the different types of test... is that correct?

Most people run Test E or C for TRT.
Some peeps run Sustanon(Test Blend) or Testosterone Deconate...

Adex or Aromasin are the choices to control estro...

Doesnt matter what type of Test you run Adex or Aromasin will work.

Most people run Test E or C for TRT.
Some peeps run Sustanon(Test Blend) or Testosterone Deconate...

Adex or Aromasin are the choices to control estro...

Doesnt matter what type of Test you run Adex or Aromasin will work.
What would you suggest for test & Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for a guy my age that has never run a cycle? Obviously I would like growth, but getting right is my main objective.

Test c...test sust...whatever you can get ahold of....
Aromasine from research stop . com...12.5 a day .

dosage will vary between users... higher body fat, older, greater estrogenic expression (soft fat, female fat pattern, etc) will generally mean higher dosing..

there is a supplement called DIM that balances hormones, especially the estrogens in your body.

DIM and I3C are actually anti-androgens... the people pimping these compounds have little or no understanding of their method of action nor how the studies they attempt to interpret (poorly) have little relevance within this sphere.

Back