Any input?

snobE1226

Age 24, 187lbs, 5'10, 2 previous cycles: 1:test p only 10 weeks, 2:test e, deca, tbol

New cycle materials: 4 10ml Test E 250mg/ml, 3 10ml Mast E 200mg/ml, 120 25mg var caps

My initial idea/goals: lean mass gain I'm pretty happy with the weight I'm at so I'm more focused on hardening up and putting on a bit more size

Test E: 500-750mg/ week
Mast E: 450mg/ week
Var: 50mg/day for the first 8 weeks

Aromasin: 12.5mg/day during cycle since I already know I am gyno prone.

clomid/nolva/hcg pct

id recommend test only first cycle 500mg per week for 12 weeks for a first cycle also only 6.25 ED or 12.5 eod of aromasin , 12.5 ed is too much

I have to disagree with the 12.5 ed of aromasin being too much. I think it depends on the person and how much gear you are on. I am using 12.5 ed and its working out great.
Bro if your gyno prone, go with 12.5 ed. If I were you I would throw in 20mg of nolvadex as well.

id recommend test only first cycle 500mg per week for 12 weeks for a first cycle also only 6.25 ED or 12.5 eod of aromasin , 12.5 ed is too much

Thanks for the input but this isn't my first run. The 12.5mgs is what I have found works best for me through trial and error on my other cycles

As far as the length goes it depends on what doses of test I run. I have not had any experience with mast and haven't found anything on mast E that talks about a good ratio of test to mast to run..

What not var the last 8 weeks to squeeze the water out, using it early helps with strength but toward the end seems better

Age 24, 187lbs, 5'10, 2 previous cycles: 1:test p only 10 weeks, 2:test e, deca, tbol

New cycle materials: 4 10ml Test E 250mg/ml, 3 10ml Mast E 200mg/ml, 120 25mg var caps

My initial idea/goals: lean mass gain I'm pretty happy with the weight I'm at so I'm more focused on hardening up and putting on a bit more size

clomid/nolva/hcg pct

if your gyno pron id keep test 500 tops your call tho. and if you can get mast P its way better then E.. other then that good luck bro.

Thanks for the input guys, I had this order placed already so cant switch to mast p, didn't really want to pin any more than needed anyways.. and im running the anavar at the beginning bcuz Im thinkin about doing a show and if all goes well after the far i might add some tren ace

Also now considering adding in proviron, anyone have any input on the usefulness of that with this cycle? I've never used it before.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input guys, I had this order placed already so cant switch to mast p, didn't really want to pin any more than needed anyways.. and im running the anavar at the beginning bcuz Im thinkin about doing a show and if all goes well after the far i might add some tren ace

Also now considering adding in proviron, anyone have any input on the usefulness of that with this cycle? I've never used it before.
mast p and e same thing it won't matter, still the exact same drug with a different ester attached.

proviron is always good to throw in because it frees up more testosterone increasing ur free test levels i believe.

Yeah I've read that, but I've also seen that it is essentially an oral version of mast, so Im curious if it would actually add any benefits

its still masteron, with propinate ester attached to it. same drug but different half life. there will be no difference. bit however if u want to get technical about it, then pound for pound mast p is stronger because more masteron less acid base because propinate doesn't take up as much molecular weight as the enathate ester the difference will be minimal tho

its still masteron, with propinate ester attached to it. same drug but different half life. there will be no difference. bit however if u want to get technical about it, then pound for pound mast p is stronger because more masteron less acid base because propinate doesn't take up as much molecular weight as the enathate ester the difference will be minimal tho

Makes sense, so I guess if I was going to the best time would either be at the beginning while waiting for mast e ester to kick in or at the end when if I was to drop the mast e a little earlier and still wanted the benefits from it until the end of the test..

Still another question left un answered, whats an optimal ratio of mast to test, or is it best to just run it high(whats high if so)?

clomid/nolva/hcg pct

no offense but you say you have ran 2 cycles and you weigh 187 pounds at 5-10 , something is NOT right.

Makes sense, so I guess if I was going to the best time would either be at the beginning while waiting for mast e ester to kick in or at the end when if I was to drop the mast e a little earlier and still wanted the benefits from it until the end of the test..

im confused on wat u are asking..

no offense but you say you have ran 2 cycles and you weigh 187 pounds at 5-10 , something is NOT right.

Your absolutely right, the first one I had no idea what I was doing and ended up gettin some nasty gyno that took about 4 weeks out of my cycle to get rid of with some letro and nolva, I felt like I basically started over after the 6th week so that left me 4 weeks on prop, made the classic mistake of not keeping up my diet. Second cycle went just about perfectly I was pretty happy with the gains I made, even into post cycle therapy (pct) but then (excuse) I had a health issue that took ALOT away from my training and diet. But I have everything straightened out and just want some lean muscle gain, I do not care about the weight as much as I care about the look and strength..

Out of curiosity you said somethings not right I assume your referring to my weight, what is the number that would be right to you? -just since you've been on here so long I figure you would have a decent idea

Back