any inputs on Uniquemicals

Colbert

Has anybody used uniquemicals? What do you think of their products, customer serves, and shipping speed?

Ya i have heard good things about this company i ordered some s4. cant wait till it gets in.

Oh that's great bud. Keep us update! I think I'm going to order couple of stuff from them.
Do you know how your going to dose you S4? What's going to be your protocol?

I haven't got it totally figured out any ideas?

Russanstar had a great article on NTBM forum. Here's his results

Russians cycle results.

I used 50mg the first week, 60mg the second, 70 the third, 100 the fourth, 125 the 5th week, here are my results.

Week 1. 50mg s4, no gains, noticed increase in energy, no sides.

Week 2. 60mg, increased strength in the gym, great sens of well being, increased libido, no sides.

Week 3. 70mg +1lb in weight, signs of fat loss, and muscle hardening, yellow tint to my eyesight, problems adjusting to light and dark.

Week 4. 100mg +1lb, big strength and endurance increase, no night vision, very sore eyes, black circles under my eyes.

Week 5. 125mg +1.5lb, severe muscle hardening, looks like im on Winstrol (winny) and anavar in the 5th week of a cycle, permanent yellow tint in the day to my eye sight, no night vision, tremendous muscle endurance, increased strength, but sides far out weigh the benefits.

Also "JK" has ran it multiple times and he had his eyes check and the results came out A O.K. I'll see if I can find the thread and post it on here :)

Ive heard good things about them.I also read rusian's thread and a bunch of other good threads on this stuff as well.def interested in doing more reading and researching.

Ill check it out thanks

no problem bud :)

Ive heard good things about them.I also read rusian's thread and a bunch of other good threads on this stuff as well.def interested in doing more reading and researching.

Are you planing on running any SARMS?

I just got done with my pct and I want run osta but I don't want to have a shutdown after my PCT cause I think I'm still a little shutdown. What dosage do you think I should run at? Or should even run it at all?

Thanks! :)

no problem bud :)

Are you planing on running any SARMS?

I just got done with my post cycle therapy (pct) and I want run osta but I don't want to have a shutdown after my post cycle therapy (pct) cause I think I'm still a little shutdown. What dosage do you think I should run at? Or should even run it at all?

Thanks! :)

Yea I'm going to give this a shot at some point once life at the office relaxes. the more I read about it the better it sounds theres a ton of data out there(google it) and some great reads on it here at ology as well.I've hear of users make gains at 20mg,25mg, between 50mg and 100mg would be for extreme gains but could also come with sides but not everyone gets them and the sides like the eye sight ordeal go away once your done.

I've heard it and testosterone propionate mentioned in the same sentence quite a bit so this stuff def sounds like it could be the future.No needles no legal problems def something to look into.

I'd say if you feel shutdown still hold off for awhile then run it once you are back to 100% start your dosing low and increase it if you need to.

Last edited:
Yea I'm going to give this a shot at some point once life at the office relaxes. the more I read about it the better it sounds theres a ton of data out there(google it) and some great reads on it here at ology as well.I've hear of users make gains at 20mg,25mg, between 50mg and 100mg would be for extreme gains but could also come with sides but not everyone gets them and the sides like the eye sight ordeal go away once your done.

I've heard it and testosterone propionate mentioned in the same sentence quite a bit so this stuff def sounds like it could be the future.No needles no legal problems def something to look into.

I'd say if you feel shutdown still hold off for awhile then run it once you are back to 100% start your dosing low and increase it if you need to.

Ok I guess I'll going to wait a little while and then run it but at 10mg or so like "The System" mentioned in that PM.

I'm sure I'll have more questions in the future to ask lol

Ok so I'm thinking of running 10mg of Osta a day. That shouldn't effect the shutdown I'm thinking of having, should it?

Ok so I'm thinking of running 10mg of Osta a day. That shouldn't effect the shutdown I'm thinking of having, should it?

at 10mg I can't see it creating any sort of shutdown .

when you mean shutdown what do you mean exactly like can you feel it,any issues sexually etc?

at 10mg I can't see it creating any sort of shutdown .

when you mean shutdown what do you mean exactly like can you feel it,any issues sexually etc?

Well after my PCT my weewee was still a little dead, well more than a little lol, and I just didn't feel like my body was fully balanced. Right now I feel a lot better and my weewee is up A LOT more. I use to have boners 24/7, which was a little annoying, but it was dead for a little while especially during the PCT.

I have formadrol, t-911, DAA, and PCT cycle on hand. If using any of those ATM help any I would. I am on some GHRP and GHRH right now though, today is my 2nd day.

I've read a research paper that said GHRH and GHRP help restore HPTA so that could help a lot right even if I'm not back to normal.

Well after my post cycle therapy (pct) my weewee was still a little dead, well more than a little lol, and I just didn't feel like my body was fully balanced. Right now I feel a lot better and my weewee is up A LOT more. I use to have boners 24/7, which was a little annoying, but it was dead for a little while especially during the post cycle therapy (pct).

I have formadrol, t-911, DAA, and post cycle therapy (pct) cycle on hand. If using any of those ATM help any I would. I am on some GHRP and GHRH right now though, today is my 2nd day.

I've read a research paper that said GHRH and GHRP help restore HPTA so that could help a lot right even if I'm not back to normal.

ah I see.no clomind or novla for post cycle therapy (pct)? just curious on this part.

Run Osta at 12.5. That's what I did and had good results. As for s4 I ran .75 5 days on 2 off. Vision sides were minimal. Around 4th and 5th days is were u start to notice. Then it goes away with the two days off.

Run Osta at 12.5. That's what I did and had good results. As for s4 I ran .75 5 days on 2 off. Vision sides were minimal. Around 4th and 5th days is were u start to notice. Then it goes away with the two days off.

what were your results like?

ya i just ran letro to take care of some gyno issues and my junk is dead to the world right now.. hopefully with a sarm i might get back in the swing of things

ah I see.no clomind or novla for pct? just curious on this part.

I had Gaspari Novadex if that's what you mean. BTW what's clomid!/

lol JK! Man I hate myself just for pretenting to be that guy. I had read that Nolva gave you a dead libido so i ran clomid at 50/50/35/25

I really liked the s4. It def worked. I noticed a slight increase in size and strength. Also seemed to make me grow a little bit. It tastes horrible though

I've read that S4 will shut you down a lot more than Osta but many people have said that you can run it between cycles which I don't know how with the shutdown it gives you.
75 seems to be the sweet spot for S4...I bet you got a little vascular on it also.
Osta tastes just as bad, if not worst, as S4.
How did you dose your S4 through out the day?

Back