any legal supplments out there that will bulk me up?!?!

killerkurt45

im looking for any legal supplements that will bulk me up. i dont care about how much weight im pushing i care more about the overall image. does anybody know of a good bulking workout and a good bulking up diet plan??? any tips or responses would be greatly appreciated!

Food first. Get enough water.

As far as supplements, creatine actually works...for some better than others. And oddly enough, a multi-vitamin may help if you're missing something.

Basically what everyone else said. When I first started I kept the intensity high, volume low, never skip meals...basically force-feed yourself and good old creatine before and after workouts mixed with juice. Also focus on the compound movements...forget isolation for now. You will pack on some good size in no time. Dedication and persistence all the way!

My Booyah shake : 4 -5 cups 1% milk
1 cup cooked steel cut oats or quick oats
1 cup crunchy peanut butter
2 scoops ON Whey protein

On workout days I might add : 2 tsp ON creatine powder + 2-3 hard boiled eggs/whites -Throw it in the blender and BOOYAH !!

My Booyah shake : 4 -5 cups 1% milk
1 cup cooked steel cut oats or quick oats
1 cup crunchy peanut butter
2 scoops ON Whey protein

On workout days I might add : 2 tsp ON creatine powder + 2-3 hard boiled eggs/whites -Throw it in the blender and BOOYAH !!

You can also substitute whole milk for the 1% if you want to "fatten-up" , but I wouldnt go heavy on the sugar , and thats what most of the weight gainers and bulkers on the market are made of . Sugar . If you want a high quality weight gainer thats low in sugar and high in protein and calories this is it . ~Bo

Last edited:
like most have already said, lots of good quality food especially fruits and veggies. the moment i started eating tons of greens like spinach, broccoli, romaine lettuce etc i got stronger, more energetic, bigger & leaner and that was off cycle.. do your best to go organic. as for supps, whey protein, creatine, multi vitamin, fish oils, arginine or a nitrix supps have always kept me growing.

how many times a week should i be working out? i currently workout 6 days a week hitting each body part twice a week and abs about 3 times a week with hardly any cardio.

Back