Any of you guys take sleep aids regularly?

MobyDickFace

Been taking serequel instant release at night time for quite some time now. I sleep a solid 7-9 hours per night as opposed to awful sleep before taking the medication. Can this have a negative affect on strength/muscle gains? I doubt it but figured this is the place to ask.

Are you prescribed serequel ? I take melatonin and valerian root combo which are both supplements and they work pretty good.

I only take 10mg melatonin when im getting trensomnia... maybe pop a xanex if insomnia persists into the night

A few times per week. SR Melatonin at 15 to 20mg usually. Magnesium citrate at 400mg is a great muscle relaxer and also helps.

Lol just to aware people 3 -30mg oxy codones if taken at night and you have never taken more than a 5mg Percocet.... Will almost certainly result in 3 things.... You stop breathing in your sleep, you throw up and choke on your own puke in your sleep, or you just plain fucking over dose and die......... well that is my contribution for the day.

Also valium xanex and all that shit will only help for so long. its addictive as fuck and the withdrawls can kill you. Also melotonin is addictive same with all the other sleeping stuff. Take something like that once a week at most. And stay the fuck away from valium and xanex im not a idiot I know what im talking about. And any one else who knows anything about drugs that is not a ass hole or in denial will tell you the same thing.

The best thing to do is stay up a day with caffeine fall asleep at like 8pm get up by your alarm clock take caffeine to keep you up through that day if need be. Fall asleep back at 8pm the next day and try not to take any caffeine except to just get you out of bed. It works. And it is about the only thing that can restart your sleeping schedule. If you have chronic problems with insomnia that can be a different story but ambien, Xanax, valium , and other drugs should be a last resort.

And oxycodone is nothing but pure synthetic heroin so it really has no place with helping some one sleep. Because try taking it for 2 weeks and quiting you wont be sleeping at all and sick as fuck. Plus not to mention price on the boards but it is the most expensive drug known to man kind in all honesty when it comes to how quick a tolerance is developed combined with the fact you can not function with out taking it every day.

It is easy to spend 3 months worth of rent in one month trying to stay not sick. And you can seizure and die from the withdrawls. And that is if you even have the balls to withdraw from it. Most with draw in jail or a clinic after their entire family has left them because they turned into theifs. The truth sucks have fun sleep tight.

Last edited:
Mad- Scientist. I really enjoy reading your comments, but my eyes are old. You're giving me paragraphical blindness. Help a brother out and break those things up a bit :)

Lol just to aware people 3 -30mg oxy codones if taken at night and you have never taken more than a 5mg Percocet.... Will almost certainly result in 3 things.... You stop breathing in your sleep, you throw up and choke on your own puke in your sleep, or you just plain fucking over dose and die......... well that is my contribution for the day.

Also valium xanex and all that shit will only help for so long. its addictive as fuck and the withdrawls can kill you. Also melotonin is addictive same with all the other sleeping stuff. Take something like that once a week at most. And stay the fuck away from valium and xanex im not a idiot I know what im talking about. And any one else who knows anything about drugs that is not a ass hole or in denial will tell you the same thing. The best thing to do is stay up a day with caffeine fall asleep at like 8pm get up by your alarm clock take caffeine to keep you up through that day if need be. Fall asleep back at 8pm the next day and try not to take any caffeine except to just get you out of bed. It works. And it is about the only thing that can restart your sleeping schedule. If you have chronic problems with insomnia that can be a different story but ambien, Xanax, valium , and other drugs should be a last resort... And oxycodone is nothing but pure synthetic heroin so it really has no place with helping some one sleep. Because try taking it for 2 weeks and quiting you wont be sleeping at all and sick as fuck. Plus not to mention price on the boards but it is the most expensive drug known to man kind in all honesty when it comes to how quick a tolerance is developed combined with the fact you can not function with out taking it every day. It is easy to spend 3 months worth of rent in one month trying to stay not sick. And you can seizure and die from the withdrawls. And that is if you even have the balls to withdraw from it. Most with draw in jail or a clinic after their entire family has left them because they turned into theifs. The truth sucks have fun sleep tight.

Fuckin a bro... Thats real shit. I was on that garbage for years and years. I detoxed for several days in a hot shower.. Worst experience of my life... Some heavy shit man. Really easy to develop a tolerance like this if you get in the habit of using opiates/benzos on DAILY basis REGULARLY.

I personally take the serequel at night now because since said experience sleep patterns were really messed up. (it is also a non narcotic, not excusing a dependence on sleep aids but just saying it could be a lot worse)

Lol a hot English teacher at a bar was drunk and hitting on me asking me about if I knew how to form a proper sentence.... lol she was saying that most people did not know how to. And I thought to myself I think I do lol. Lol and I told her I write a lot. And she gave me a weird look. And I told her not to worry that I wasn't writing short stories or anything weird.

Lol I wanted to explain in detail. But I couldn't say I write about steroids and attempt to give advice on how to properly cycle ha ha ha ha.

The English teacher was really drunk. Lol she kept feeling my muscles in front of her boyfriend and I told her to stop. And than she started hanging all over me. And her boyfriend was like 2 feet behind me staring at me. But I out weighed him by like 50 pounds or more. But I felt really bad for him. I tried to get her to stop. But I couldn't just throw her across the room lol.

Just melatonin now. I used to be really into the benzos for both anxiety and insomnia but they are a wolf in sheep's clothing. So smooth and gentle, like being coddled by your mom when you were a kid.

Next thing you know its six months later and you're lying in bed wide awake thinking "Ok how many has it been...that was 4 valium, 2 xanax and 1 clonazepam? Ok, maybe a restoril will finally put me out."

Then you wake up in the emergency room.

I can't just smoke pot at night. I've tried. Then it turns into a joint before the movie, a joint after the movie, a joint before sex, etc.

Those lil blue equate sleep aids from wallmart will do the trick. Or 10mg of cyclobenzaprine if you want your dick knocked in the dirt, sleeping late, and cotton mouth.

Been taking serequel instant release at night time for quite some time now. I sleep a solid 7-9 hours per night as opposed to awful sleep before taking the medication. Can this have a negative affect on strength/muscle gains? I doubt it but figured this is the place to ask.

I used to take up to 1,200mg a night. I haven't had a non-drug induced sleep in about 5-6 years. But I'm crazy. Benzos don't do much for me unless I high dose them. I avoid them now because the withdrawals from running them so high is a nightmare. I am now down to about 50-100mg of Seroquel a night or else I WON'T sleep at all. I wish I could use a natural alternative.

FYI, I cut and was in contest shape and competed running Seroquel that high. So many people blame fat gain on Seroquel and other antipsychotics but it really comes down to what you shovel in your mouth. Are you prescribed Seroquel purely as a sleep aid?

Mad- Scientist. I really enjoy reading your comments, but my eyes are old. You're giving me paragraphical blindness. Help a brother out and break those things up a bit :)

I too suffer from "Austinite's Paragraphical Blindess". Is there some sort of supplemental combination I can take to combat this?

Back