Any one heard or tried a diet called GOMAD

danny25

I jus came accross a diet called GOMAD. It envolves you drinking a gallon of milk a day for 1-2 months alongside 3-4 meals. The milk alone provides 120 G protein and 2500 calories. I know this isn't the healthiest but I see no harm in giving it a trial for a short term bulk. Had any one heard of this or better tried this diet?

I jus came accross a diet called GOMAD. It envolves you drinking a gallon of milk a day for 1-2 months alongside 3-4 meals. The milk alone provides 120 G protein and 2500 calories. I know this isn't the healthiest but I see no harm in giving it a trial for a short term bulk. Had any one heard of this or better tried this diet?

If you can deal with all the bloat and insulin spikes then I see no problem with it. Milk is pretty healthy as long as you get the real stuff. Milk makes little cows big cows :D

That sounds ruff to me. I don't think I could drink a gallon a day and I love milk! Organic milk from Horizon tastes great. If you try it let us know how it goes!

You might get the runs. Ive subsituted a half gallon of milk for a protien shake before bed. Almost shit my pants in my sleep LOL. Awesome Idea though to get protien and calories in.

That appears to be ruff to me. I don't think I could consume a quart a day and I really like milk! Natural dairy from Skyline preferences excellent. If you try it let us know how it goes!

Back