Any pills like Test

Starter

Is there any pills that work and have the same results like the injection of Test?

i didn't look around the forum...but i need some direct answers sorry..i get confused with all the answers when i searched around

Starter said:
Is there any pills that work and have the same results like the injection of Test?

Yes. Andriol.

Should you use it? no.

Man up and jab a needle.

Perfection Awaits said:
adriol wont have the same results as an injection of test

yeah i just read about the andriol on the info page of all the steriods...it says even 8-10 pills a day will just give minum results...i'm just going to do the injection most likely in the shoulder...thanks for the help guys

Starter said:
yeah i just read about the andriol on the info page of all the steriods...it says even 8-10 pills a day will just give minum results...i'm just going to do the injection most likely in the shoulder...thanks for the help guys
make sure you run a post cycle therapy (pct) program...

man, even with a fear of needles, knowing what orals do to you... i'll get over the needle. no prob.

I had a big needle issue before I started taking test E, but I'm totally over it now. I look forward to the weekly inject now. Key is to keep that syringe steady once the needle is in.

Nothing will beat injects when it comes to possible sides and gains when compared to orals.

Either man up, or dont do it. I would prefer a person with youre lack of knowladge continued as a natty.

yes anadrol 50..0r 75mg from denkall..but the problem is that its all water retention and as soon as you stop ..you loose alot if not all...you should bulk up with test enthanhate..200mg..along with the anadrol...but get youe enzimes checked regularly.from doc..ok good luck

yeah i forgot the cream...kinda weird if ya ask me..umm i would stick to the solid or liquid...

Prop 20mg tablet,Micronized Propionate with cyclodextrine for Sublingual delivery only , same as injectable prop but in sublingual tablet form , now can take test without injecting pain or ruining thier liver,place 2 tab under tongue for few minutes then throw the rest away , not to be eaten , not oral , can take every 4 to 8 hours , not toxic to liver and absorb direct into blood stream bypassing your liver

from eyepee

if your scared of needles its not that bad. i actually enjoy taking a shot with gear, bc the shit dosent hurt going in, bc u are taking ur time while injecting. now on the other hand, when you go to the doctor..the fucking nurse rams that shit home in that ass cheek and it dosent feel so hot. i was avoiding needles...but then i came to realize it was the way to go.

Thanks for the info guys it helped a lot...End of this week i'm going to pick up the test and do the injection...if i'm going to do it i'm mind as well do it thats going to give me the best results and injection is the way to go..but thanks a lot again guys much apprectiated

Hey bro, I am almost at the end of my 1st cycle and I gotta tell ya, when I was about to take that first shot, I was thinking what the fuck am I doing? But it's not that bad.

Just do your research on how and where to inject. Make SURE you asperate and I found that warming the bottle of Test. in my hands helped things flow smoother.

I'm too new to be giving advice, so all I can say is read, research and suck it up it gets a lot easier as you go.

lastlaft said:
Hey bro, I am almost at the end of my 1st cycle and I gotta tell ya, when I was about to take that first shot, I was thinking what the fuck am I doing? But it's not that bad.

Just do your research on how and where to inject. Make SURE you asperate and I found that warming the bottle of Test. in my hands helped things flow smoother.

I'm too new to be giving advice, so all I can say is read, research and suck it up it gets a lot easier as you go.

good looks man...i got what i like to say a professional at it lol..thats going to teach me all the ways to inject it so hes going to help me out to get started..but thanks again...2 weeks is going to be my first shot so i"ll tell ya how it went

thanks again every-1

Unless you are doing the Prop tabs for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), I don't see how 20mg tab of prop is going to do anything as far as gains.

Back