Any use 6 pack meal bags?

anzel

Im looking at the back pack style and the duffle bag. Was wondering if anyone use these bags before I shell out 200 bucks!

Im looking at the back pack style and the duffle bag. Was wondering if anyone use these bags before I shell out 200 bucks!

They are good but not for everyone......btw you can get them in lower then your mentioned price as well....

I use one, it was given to me as gift. I like it, there are a few different kinds so chose which will fit you best. I only use mine for work, i like that now the tops dont pop off my tupperware leaving food everywhere. But i think the drink holders on all of them are useless especially when I bring 4L of water to work with me. But, if you have water readily available to you at work whenever you want then thats no issue.

Inside i find theyre not very durable. I bring more food than can fit it in 6 trays mine has and so i end up stuffing things in the side and all the lining has ripped.

Last edited:
I use one, it was given to me as gift. I like it, there are a few different kinds so chose which will fit you best. I only use mine for work, i like that now the tops dont pop off my tupperware leaving food everywhere. But i think the drink holders on all of them are useless especially when I bring 4L of water to work with me. But, if you have water readily available to you at work whenever you want then thats no issue.

Inside i find theyre not very durable. I bring more food than can fit it in 6 trays mine has and so i end up stuffing things in the side and all the lining has ripped.

Yeah HW, they are expensive!

Schredder, thats good info! I need durable and I bet I will run outta room too. My current gig is I take my gym bag with me to work cause I need to grab at my vitamines and orals all day (lol) and my work does have a small gym that I can sometimes use, so I need my crap on hand. Then I carry a cooler bag with all my food. So I was looking at the Expedition backpack or the Beast duffle so I can combine the two. The backpack also has room for a laptop if I wanted to bring it. And then the biggest reason why I want the back pack is cause I can use it for when Im riding my motorcycle, or when I go camping,hiking or a day at the beach. It will help me go hands free so I can carry other stuff. But bottom line the bag has to handle some serious rough abuse

Yeah HW, they are expensive!

Schredder, thats good info! I need durable and I bet I will run outta room too. My current gig is I take my gym bag with me to work cause I need to grab at my vitamines and orals all day (lol) and my work does have a small gym that I can sometimes use, so I need my crap on hand. Then I carry a cooler bag with all my food. So I was looking at the Expedition backpack or the Beast duffle so I can combine the two. The backpack also has room for a laptop if I wanted to bring it. And then the biggest reason why I want the back pack is cause I can use it for when Im riding my motorcycle, or when I go camping,hiking or a day at the beach. It will help me go hands free so I can carry other stuff. But bottom line the bag has to handle some serious rough abuse

Outside it is durable, and zippers are tough as well. I also bring a shit load of stuff with me to work other than food, the one I have isn't ideal for that. The expedition or beast has a lot of compartments for you to put thing in that are food related, you know pens paper sunglasses yadda yadda, that might be an option for you and Ive seen both and they seem a bit more durable inside then the one I have, I have to innovator500, that one is more for food and drink,thats it. They are good back and definitely useful though.

I've got the Innovator 500 - when I do a full days work in my van it's got me covered all day long.
Big enough side pockets for large waters, shaker bottles etc,
5 trays for my meals - another divider tray for my supps, and a couple of flaps for sachets, aminos etc....

I literally could not cope without it now!
Best purchase ever!

By the way, I've tried every single brand on the market, I get them sent through from local suppliers to promo....

The ISOBAG - Shit.
Prepped & Packed - SHIT.
Stick with 6pack bags - they're the best of the lot by a long way.

I only have the three meal one and have the same issue as shredder with ripping the insides of the side pockets but also my fault for stuffing to much in them. The outside is durable though. I just wish I had the larger one. And probably will buy it here soon. Also had one of the ice packs get a small hole so ended up just buying solid plastic ice packs. But looking at everything else I still think it's the best I've had.

they are a life saver for someone who is on the run..

i work from home so i cook daily.. but when i did work a 9 to 5 i had one i used religiously

I only have the three meal one and have the same issue as shredder with ripping the insides of the side pockets but also my fault for stuffing to much in them. The outside is durable though. I just wish I had the larger one. And probably will buy it here soon. Also had one of the ice packs get a small hole so ended up just buying solid plastic ice packs. But looking at everything else I still think it's the best I've had.

Good info guys , I think I will go with the expedition back pack (pricey!!) cause then I can use it for everything. But Before I do I have to make sure it can fit in the gym locker, cause it looks huge and wont. But that is probably when it is full of food and everything. Technically my gym is near home so I can just put my change of clothes and be good.

Russel, doesnt using the plastic freezer packs take up more room tho??

Good info guys , I think I will go with the expedition back pack (pricey!!) cause then I can use it for everything. But Before I do I have to make sure it can fit in the gym locker, cause it looks huge and wont. But that is probably when it is full of food and everything. Technically my gym is near home so I can just put my change of clothes and be good.

Russel, doesnt using the plastic freezer packs take up more room tho??

Apologies for taking so long to get back to you brother, work has been quite shitty this past week. But to answer your question yes they take up a little more room but you can still fit all the containers no problem. If you are worried about that you can also do what my buddy did and just get smaller ones. I think the packs he bought are about a 1/4'' thick and 4''x4'' squares he can fit 4 of those in his no problem and then you don't have to worry about breaking the gel pack and having that mess to clean up. Both him and I had problems with that, but I do abuse it a bit much while at work. I'm sure you'll like it, it's money worth spending IMHO.

hhaha your a fat kid! jk jk

me i just rubber band my Tupperware lid on and put in duffel bag. im cheap i guess lol

I forgot I staRted this thread! I just got one the other day. I was hoping I can use it as an all in one bag for food and gym. Its a bit small for both tho. I was a little pissed and thought about returning it but then I realized how handy it will be come spring when I am cutting but especially since its a backpack I can use it for going out all day, camping,hiking etc.

I love mine it's a life and money saver when I'm 20'miles from food and it's so convienent for me mine is beat up ripped 7 years old but it's still alive

Back