any Veggitarians hear?!? that bodybuilding??wut do u eat

president_fad said:
god sureazy, ur so helpful.

christ, you are a perpetual display of fail, and apparently have a mild learning disability. yes, my last response was helpful - the most relevant and helpful of any response in this thread - so your whole inappropriately sarcastic, jackass reply doesnt even make any sense. your quip was also completely relevant and timely, seeing as my last post was almost a week ago.

i know your man-crush on me is overwhelming, but stop looking for excuses to follow me around, bro.

Last edited:
juced_porkchop said:
i dont eat meat or fish "to me fish is meat" im curious if there are alot more out there that are like me??? :eyes:

why are you vegetarian?
i don't get it at all- why?
what the fuck is wrong with fish or chicken?

is it because the label "vegetarian" gives you a sense of identity?

markmansell said:
why are you vegetarian?
i don't get it at all- why?
what the fuck is wrong with fish or chicken?

is it because the label "vegetarian" gives you a sense of identity?

I think its nasty. It dosnt appeal to me. The thought of eating a dead corpes is wut is fucked up. but because sociaty makes it ok no 1 thinks about it but stand back and think: ok this thing is dead lets drain the blood take out the organs, nerves and other body parts and bbq it. i mean dont u think eating a dead human body is fuked up??but a cow is ok? man look at that thing! o but u buy meat already killed cleaned and choped so u dont have to think bout it. just that it tastes good, well smokin crack leaves a nice sweet taste in your mouth are u gonna do that? if every 1 had to kill, skin, cut open and drain blood and clean the meat there gonna eat there would prob be more that dont then do. but if u like to eat meat go a head i dont care. its your life but dont come talking like im a fukin idiot!

why no meat?
do you drink milk?
eat eggs?
i just dont under stand veggitarians...

it depends on your values. i can only speak from personal experience, but when i actually took the time to reflect on what was going on, my attitude towards delicous and tasty meat changed to seeing it as unethical. that's only my opinion though, not saying anybody else is wrong, but personally i dont it's right because of ethical and spiritual reasons. and i think stopping meat was the best decision i ever made in my life. i know 90 percent of the world would disagree with me, but i just feel amazing, lighter, and i think a lot better. there's probably a huge mental factor too but i think the change in what i eat had some great physical attributes to me. again, i cant speak for everyone, but some people stop eating meat because they dont agree with the whole concept.

also, it isnt an essential part of life, nor is it essential for maintaining a good or even huge physique. there are ways around it, and substitutions that can be made.

i eat eggs, although i think its wrong and i would like to stop one day. im not trying to justify it, because i think its unethical, but i stick to eating them for the amount of protein that they provide. i just cant find a good replacement that i can tolerate eating. so i eat eggs, regretably. i dont eat fish though.

but is it really true that soy increases estrogen? cuz... my tits are huge

Back