Any way to convince my girl to give head?

bigjay00

We've been together for 6 months now. She refuses to give head since she thinks it's disgusting, I'm willing to accept that, but she had given head in the past to her previous boyfriends, I just don't understand why she wont with the person she wants to marry....help me out!

Do you go down on her?

You can use one of two approaches. Either hold out yourself or spend forever with foreplay. When a chick is really turned on they'll do pretty much anything.

Agreed! That sucks for you bro, especially since she had given it to her ex-boyfriends, but like Insane Man said, girls will do anything when they are turned on.

Well she likes when I go down on her, and so do I.....She doesn't think I do but I do it anyways, so even if I don't go down on her she wont care

bigjay00 said:
Well she likes when I go down on her, and so do I.....She doesn't think I do but I do it anyways, so even if I don't go down on her she wont care

Act like it doesn't bother you man. Look from personal experience I tell girls that i don't like recieving but giving is my thing, which is true I love taking the southern route but when they here this they ask me why, I just tell them i have had bad experiences with it. they then want to be the one to change it all. You know be the girl who gave me good head. i like getting head but I mean I rather have sex so it's not a top priority for me and if a girl doesn't like giving head but likes to throw-down...ehhhh I'll take it. They hear this and they can't believe it, a guy who doesn't like getting head. Every time so far it has worked. And if they really like me then it happens sooner than expected. Maybe you need to tone it down and don't make it so obvious that it means that much to you. She'll come around.

i've learned from experience , and marriage, if they don't like to do it before, they definately won't do it after. i've never met a girl dumb enough to believe i'd had a bad experience w/ a blowjob, so don't lie, if you care about her little enough to lie, get another girlfriend. My ex gf always said she'd never do it, but eventually she did w/out any pressure from me, and was pretty good, although now that i'm married and never get head, i'd accept teeth dragging or just about anything, good luck

mcgyver said:
i've learned from experience , and marriage, if they don't like to do it before, they definately won't do it after. i've never met a girl dumb enough to believe i'd had a bad experience w/ a blowjob, so don't lie, if you care about her little enough to lie, get another girlfriend. My ex gf always said she'd never do it, but eventually she did w/out any pressure from me, and was pretty good, although now that i'm married and never get head, i'd accept teeth dragging or just about anything, good luck

Honestly...I am not lying..I used to get a lot of teeth, sometimes lil cuts and shit so I said f*ck this! So when i say I have bad experiences I mean that. But if a girl wants to give me head then I have to consider ya know...don't want to be the guy who turns down head! Usually after the third time it comes up I'll cave! lol but so far it's been alright...can't stand the teeth scrapes!

Maybe you can get her to give a little as foreplay or something- so she wont feel pressure to want to make you cum that way... like to get you warmed up for the deed.. so your hard for her pleasure afterwards..

bigjay00 said:

do you make her cum when you go down, if not work on it because when you go the extra mile for her, she'll be more willing to do it for you.....
also when she starts doing it don't expect it every time, this will show you care about her feelings,women love that shit....................... :spank:

Yeah, I have her cum everytime....she get's off better to that then fingering her or intercourse.

hmmmmmmm

bigjay00 said:
We've been together for 6 months now. She refuses to give head since she thinks it's disgusting, I'm willing to accept that, but she had given head in the past to her previous boyfriends, I just don't understand why she wont with the person she wants to marry....help me out!

you said.....
We've been together for 6 months

and....
why she wont with the person she wants to marry

are you two talking about marriage?

only true love will last..so you might want to give it some more time..

also.. did she have a bad experience with an ex. boyfriend that might have put her off the BJ thing?

my wife was molested by her step-brother when she was 15 and she had some hang ups when it came to sex, but after 2 years she would do lots of thangs,( we've been together 11 years....)

be patient, and the big question is whats more important her or a blow job?

i hope you get many many BJs from her in the future..... :eyes:

Last edited:
That's cool. Yeah, she did lose her verginity due to rape....I could never understand that...I know it sucks, I'm just saying I wont be able to relate or anything.

Good advice.

We're going to be moving in together summer this year and see how it goes. Then we will make plans for marrige the end of next year. one step at a time

And hell yes she means more then a blow job, love this girl a lot

thats awsome.............................

something i learned the hard way....is that the little make a big difference..ie,how was your day, send flowers for no reason, do things for her without being asked...........

lol

pssyeater said:
thats awsome.............................

something i learned the hard way....is that the little make a big difference..ie,how was your day, send flowers for no reason, do things for her without being asked...........

lol
Yeah, I do that now....I used to buy flowers all the time, but now I'm not so often just so I could suprise her every now and then

Things dont change after marrrage. Infact my now wife first time we had sex she lied to me, and said she likes to do things but when it comes down to it now she says no and that she doesnt like doing them. She lied to me....

Accept that your girl wont ever give you head, infact i believe that people have to be able to connect sexually and it doesnt appear that you guys are connecting that well, and are definatly not compatable sexually. I say dump her, if she cared about your feelings she would do it. Ask her why she thinks its disgusting..... but I say dump her.

I think the best way is to try to weasel her into 69, that way she's getting some too. I've made a few girls realize they love sucking dick that way. Just be tricky in your positioning when going down on her and just kinda dangle it in her face. Good luck and for fucks sake don't pull her hair or push on her head.

We did it last night for the first time!

Forgot how it went, but we were drinking and she told me to chug a drink, I asked "what do I get" and she said anything you want in bed, So I said doggy and head, which she expected me to say....I told her I would drink it anyways.

When we were fooling around she went down on me, wasn't for a while, but she was good and enjoyed it, she said it wont be an everyday thing, but she will do it again :D

I have learned a few things in my life, and some may say i am cold but here goes. I can not date a girl who does not blow me on a regular basis, i get a girl off twice minumum every time we have sex, so i expect a blowjob from time to time to even things out. I can deal with a bit, but not satisfying me sexually is not something i can excuse,m and most likely as you get older you will feel the same way. As far as your girl being raped, i don't know, i have met more fucked up girls who have claimed this in my years and i beleive about 10% of them, most of the time it is an excuse for something like not wanting to give blowjobs, lol, or a play on attention. Like i said sorry if i came off wrong on that, but that is my opiinon. Late teenage, early twentysomething girls may be the most fucked up most manipulative biggest lying age group of any human beings on this planet.

Back