any1 use US Pharmaceuticals???

Venom184

i just ordered form them, and got Dbol(50mg a tab) and a 10ml bottle of EQ(300mg) and 2 bottles of Test E(300mg). just wondering if it is a good company and what not. one of my buddies used to be a BB and said he has never heard of a 50mg tab of Dbol...any input

Venom184 said:
i just ordered form them, and got Dbol(50mg a tab) and a 10ml bottle of EQ(300mg) and 2 bottles of Test E(300mg). just wondering if it is a good company and what not. one of my buddies used to be a BB and said he has never heard of a 50mg tab of Dbol...any input
why would you order and then ask if if its a good company or not ?
ive never heard of them .

Legit underground lab. Have used in the past and had decent results, Test E 300 and Deca 300. The deca was smooth as butter but the Test E would cripple me when I shot it in my quads and delts. Hope you have good results, I know for a fact that they are legit!

I've heard of them, just don't know much about 'em.

LoL like DaDawg mentioned, these type questions you should ask before you order...

my brother ordered from them, i was just wondering if its good! sum people prefer one company to the other! i have test, and did 900mg (600 testE and 300mg of decca) i was def hurting after that. did it in one shot...i just want to make sure the dbol is good. bcuz ive never heard of a 50mg tab(pink) b4. and neither have ne of my friends. would tkaing 100mg daily be bad?

Venom184 said:
my brother ordered from them, i was just wondering if its good! sum people prefer one company to the other! i have test, and did 900mg (600 testE and 300mg of decca) i was def hurting after that. did it in one shot...i just want to make sure the dbol is good. bcuz ive never heard of a 50mg tab(pink) b4. and neither have ne of my friends. would tkaing 100mg daily be bad?
Many of the underground labs produce highly concentrated tabs, caps, and oils. It's not at all uncommon.

dude let me know if you get it ... im looking for a new site. I was ordering from pmeds.com the past 2 years and they went down

have any one heard of a 50mg dbol tab? i asked a few buddies of mine that have experience with this stuff, and they have never heard of it. any input

50mg dbol tabs are quite common especially in the UG world.

BD makes them, IP has 40mg tabs, many other UGs have them too

And yes US Pharmaceuticals does produce 50mg dbol tabs, without a pic, I cant tell you if they are real or not

Back