Anybody ever make a 200mg/ml NPP?

Deadlift

Thinking about doing that, but want to make sure it isn't too painfull 'cause I'm shooting it ed with prop.

Bump this, as im curious myself...have to make my NPP soon, and am using prop as well along with it....

I will try to make my NPP at 5/15 and go from there

gymphreak said:
Hmmm
Ill have to start low...prolly will go 2/2 and see how it holds...and work up on ba
2%bb? 2% wouldnt do much of anything. Id start with 3/9 and work the bb up to 15 before touching the ba.

aightee
sucks when u dont know what to start with in regards of something noones done before lol

20% bb aint gonna hurt. so it dont matter how much you use. as long as ba is 5% or lower it aint gonna hurt less you sensitive to it.

if it was me i'd put enough to it that you know its gonna hold and dont worry about it. sides it may not crash til days later. then you gotta reheat everytime you do one, which aint a bad idea anyway.

am i making any sense? i am kinda sleepy. think i'll go to bed and edit this one tomorrow. =)

I got nandrolone phenylpropionate to 191mg/mL in cottonseed oil using 10%BA and 15%BB. I messed up planning things out so I had to recalculate and adjust my BA and BB vols after I added the powder to everything else. Thats why the concentration is at 191mg/mL.

Its been several days now and no crystals at all.

Diablo

Last edited:
Well, I cant tell you how it felt to shoot the NPP straight, since I use it with a combo as well as some oil to cut it before injection.

I would add a combo of 3 or 4 of the following 4 hormones to a shot and then another 1-2mls of sterile oil to cut it:
1/4mL of 200mg/mL NPP (50mg),
1/4mL of 200mg/mL Test prop (50mg)
1/4mL of 200mg/mL Drostanolone Propionate (50mg)
1/4mL of 200mg/mL Tren Acetate (50mg)

The pain really wasnt that bad, since I would cut it with oil in the end.

The main reason why I make such high concentrations is I dont have to filter as much oil to make the same amount of hormone.
Also, it gives me more flexibility when it comes to how many different hormones I want to use at once without injecting too much oil.

If I only want to inject 2 hormones equaling 1/2mL plus some oil, that is much better than injectin gear @ 100mg/mL equaling 2mls of oil.

Back