Anyone consistently use CYP over Enth???

Just started cyp last week I've done enanthate before and loved it. I also heard that cyp has a longer lasting ester who knows but as they say test is test. So far the cyp is going good.

I think Enanthane its cheaper and more widely available.
Also the only Human grade Cyp I found was 125mg/ml in 2ml amps.

Canuck4 said:
I think Enanthane its cheaper and more widely available.
Also the only Human grade Cyp I found was 125mg/ml in 2ml amps.

That may be, but not in my experience. Also, the legit chemical manufacturers that I've checked out charge almost TWICE the price for pure enanthate powder as they do for cyp.
I routinely get 200mg/ml cyp from my compounding pharmacy: 0.9% BA, nice and painless.

Damn, i want a compounding pharmacy! Anyways, I used them both about the same number of times, and really did not a signifigant difference.

Wartime100 said:
Cyp is much less painful.

I'm sure they are gonna fight with you on that one. Especially after the batches of ttokkyo cyp that went around. The pain factor has nothing to do with the ester, it's all about the amount of BA. I myself prefer the cyp but that's just me. (gotta love the QV cyp)

I had the ttokkyo cyp I think in Sept 2001 and experienced the worst pain of my life, but also the best gains too. That was my only time with cyp - the others have been enanthate. Curiosity has led me to want the cyp again to see if it really is better.

The cyp vs. enan. pain issue is totally irrelevent. Different manufacturs use different amounts of ba. The esters are very simular, but not exactally the same. Who knows which is better, its just a personal preference.

well I"m gonna compare apples and oranges here.lol but 400mg/upjohn cyp was better than 500mg/QV enanth.

i think the batch of QV enanth that I had (004) was a bit underdosed.

BTW, enanth is a longer ester than cyp... not shorter.

I think probably if the BA/BB concentration is the same, and the maker doses it accurately, (and we all know these factors vary outside the human grade legitpharm industry), then there's not a clinically significant difference between the two. Nothing.

buffdoc said:
I think probably if the BA/BB concentration is the same, and the maker doses it accurately, (and we all know these factors vary outside the human grade legitpharm industry), then there's not a clinically significant difference between the two. Nothing.

Oh sure..who cares about the FACT that Cyp has an extra Carbon atom that Enanthate!!!

Im sick of people treating carbon atoms like dirt damnit!

lol

They are near identical.

I'm gald you posted this because I couldn't find anything structurally different about the two compounds. Some claim that enan does not have as much "kick" as cyp. However, enan only needs to be administered once every 10 days as opposed to cypionate's weekly injections. Maybe that's one small difference.

I've tried them both several times and never really noticed any difference (except that the ttokkyo cyp was awful)

Enanthoic Acid [111-14-8]
Synonyms: 1-hexanecarboxylic acid; 5-hexacid c-7; enanthic acid; Enanthoic Acid; enanthylic acid; heptanoic acid; heptoic acid; heptylic acid; n-Heptanoic Acid; n-heptoic acid; n-heptylic acid; Oenanthic acid; Oenanthylic acid;

C7H14O2 MW=130.1864

Back