Anyone else feel Cold on Clen?

RunFatBoyRun

I'm taking a Clen/T3 cycle and it's my first week. I find it's making me feel really cold, rather than boiling hot. My skin feels warm to the touch but I'm feeling bloody freezing and sat here shivering, lol! Is that normal or am I weird? I'm usually weird so this wouldn't surprise me.

Not when you're as fat as I am lol. I'm doing it to help boost my cardio induced fat-loss and am losing a decent 1 to 2 lbs a day on it at the moment, along with my dietary changes. Lost a bunch of weight a few years ago and then got lazy and put it back on, so just boosting myself down to my decent weight again (more for psychological reasons than anything else).

I'm taking a Clen/T3 cycle and it's my first week. I find it's making me feel really cold, rather than boiling hot. My skin feels warm to the touch but I'm feeling bloody freezing and sat here shivering, lol! Is that normal or am I weird? I'm usually weird so this wouldn't surprise me.

weird. I'm always hot in general, t3 will enhance this and clen doesn't do much for heat (though is a thermogenic) to me other than increase my heart rate.

what doses?

Not when you're as fat as I am lol. I'm doing it to help boost my cardio induced fat-loss and am losing a decent 1 to 2 lbs a day on it at the moment, along with my dietary changes. Lost a bunch of weight a few years ago and then got lazy and put it back on, so just boosting myself down to my decent weight again (more for psychological reasons than anything else).

T3 doesn't discriminate which source of calories it will eliminate from your body. Muscle WILL be lost in your case, I don't care how fat you are. What's going to happen is you might lose a lot of weight on the scale, but you'll become skinny-fat, and have a very hard time keeping the fat off as muscles are what burn calories for you.

2lbs a day for how long? That's an 8,000 calorie deficit, unless you went into ketosis and are shedding water weight.

Sorry bud, but you're seriously doing it wrong. Take your temperature and see if you're running a mild grade fever; that would be the only explanation I can think of related to what you're doing.

Back