Anyone else here only eat 4 meals/day? (inc. P.shakes)

Darko said:
God i would die if I tryed to eat 4 meals a day, my metabolism is way to fast for that. I stuggle to make it 2hrs.

Right now I eat at 7:00, 9:30, 12:00, 3:00, 5:00, 7:30-8:00, 930-10, 11:30-12.
8 meals a day for me, and if I wasn't cutting I would prolly try to fit one or two in, I have been starving trying to go 2-3hrs...arhhhhhhhh

I'm with you here totally! I have to eat 6-8 times a day, they are small meals but I find that sometimes even 6 isn't enough. I'm always hungry. I usually eat 6 small meals a day and have two protein shakes for a total of 8 small meals. Speaking of which, I'm hungry!:D

Right now my meals are preety much the same ed
1- labrada low carb mrp, with one banana and one cup oatmeal
2- bio protein bar, one one scoop sportlab whey
3- 8oz chicken, 3/4 cup white rice, 1/2 cup black beans
4- 8 oz of some type of beef, either salad, or this brocoli salad i make
5- 3 scoops sportlab whey, 15ml flax or udo's
6- post workout shake, 3 scoops whey, 50g of dextrose
7- meal 3 again...expecept if its a no workout day meal 6 and 7 are either shakes with flax, or some type of meat, and veggies
8- 2 scoops whey, or 250g of cottage cheese with a couple fish oil caps and 2 teaspoons of fiber(generic metamucil)

shit i al;ways intend to eat 6 times a day, but i rarely get in more than 4. i have yet to be dedicated to my diet like i should

at times when schedule is crazy i only get 4 meals.. i have a slow ass metabolism though so that might help

i would add some shakes maybe right in the am or right b4 bed... if you think the extra cals/protien would help... but if you are doing good then why change..

5-6 meals is what I do at 5'11 250LBS. i TRIED THE 4 MEALS THING 70-80 GRAMS of protein a sittin but it made me mad bloated. Also feedin the body more often will ensure that less of your food is turned into bodyfat

Back