Anyone ever get this problem.....

LAWNSAVER

It always seems my sex drive is much better on lower amounts of test. This is my first cycle that I have been using 1000mg of test with 35mg of d-bol. It is now mid 5th week and my sex drive is down. I felt more vigor on 500mgs a week. Anyone ever get this??

Also....my gains are not nearly what I expected. I'm up maybe 8-10lbs. BUT, I'm down 3-4% BF. So I guess I should be happy. Week 7 starts 100mg of prop, 75mg of fina, 50mg of Winstrol (winny), and 75mg of proviron ED for 6 weeks. I am excited about my second half.

Also...I have been shooting 500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2 times a week throughout so far and my balls are still normal.

I am dumbfounded!

I would be too brother.........:confused:

I remember you telling me once that D-bol makes you lean.......so maybe you can attribute the 3-4% bodyfat loss to that??? And then............this would perhaps signal the possibility of your test being fake???

Ypu'll know once you start the prop. If suddendly your sex drive kicks up....I would be wandering even more so if my test enth was fake.

Just a thought :confused:

............this would perhaps signal the possibility of your test being fake???

Thats what I'd think. At a gram a week, you should be holding more than 8lbs of extra water!!:D Not to mention humping everything under the sun or at least trying... Assuming your training and diet are up to speed, your weight should be alot higher than what it is now.

lawn i hate to say it bro but i think the test is fake. that much test and your drive is down. somethings not right bro. i am doing 750 a week and my drive is through the roof

I notice the opposite, my sex drive goes crazy and my wife is kept very busy when I use more test (ie, a gram and up)

My drive goes up on more too; evidently, though, this paradoxical effect on high test doses does occur with some people at some times. Complex interactions between test, DHT, estrogen, progesterone. I'd say maybe your E-2 is too high, but I'd expect some bloat w/ that. On the other hand, if methandrostenolone makes you LEAN, then who knows. Might want to grab a serum estradiol just for grins and the sake of science.
Your an odd-ball, bro, at least statistically ;-)

I am taking 12.5mg of aromasin EOD throughout. I wasnt expecting any water retention. I shouldnt have brought that point to this thread. My sex drive isnt gone, but its not how I remembered it 3 years ago. I still can get it up and proform well, but I am not horny the way I used to be.

I am on Wellbutrin SR, but that isnt supposed to have sexual sides, its actually supposed to do the opposite.

Also....I am on Adderall Xr, and I have heard amphetamines can cause a lower sex drive.

Also...I am married and maybe its just the normal loss of interest some get...

I dont think my test is fake....maybe after thinking of all the other meds I'm on, and the state of mind I'm in, the sides are caused by those aspects.

My results so far are pretty solid. Its like a 16lbs LBM gain....not bad for 5 weeks.

LAWNSAVER said:
I am taking 12.5mg of aromasin EOD throughout.

Is that a good moderate dose for aromasin? Im gonna use it all summer w 500mg enan, and last 4-6 weeks fina. Wanna keep all water off.

LAWNSAVER said:

I am on Wellbutrin SR, but that isnt supposed to have sexual sides, its actually supposed to do the opposite.

Also....I am on Adderall Xr, and I have heard amphetamines can cause a lower sex drive.

Al
I was on Adderall 20mg XR and Lexapro (supposedly no sexual side effect) an although I had sex drive, I could not ejaculate sometimes. Im just on the Lexapro now, i dropped the adderall due to feeling the long term effects are not worth it, and my ejaculation is still somewhat delayed, but not quite as bad.

Lawn:

I have the same problem this cycle! I went up too 1g of ICN test and 800mg of EQ and my drive is low. My last cycle my drive was thru the roof. I know my stuff is legit because my strenght gains are way up and my balls are like grapes also my 4 buddys are on the same cycle with the same stuff and they are going sex crazy.

Don't get me wrong I get laid just about every day, so its not that I can't get it up. I'm just not a maniac this time around.

I started proviron this week and will see if that helps, also I'm a few month short of 40 so don't know if age is a factor?

Back