Can arimidex kill/decrease sex-drive even if not driving estrogen too low?

2pacshaq

I swear to god, every time I take the tiniest amount of arimidex, even on large doses of test, still having high E symptoms .. It KILLS my sex-drive.

Anyone else experience this? How is that even possible?

How many is this so called tiniest amount of arimidex?

Landmark Nutraceuticals Co., Limited

Wickr: Carolinechem
Email: sales.landmark@protonmail.com
Facebook: https://facebook.com/CarolineYilandmark

USA Warehouse, USA Carrier, European Carrier, Australia Carrier.
Pharmaceutical grade Steroid Raws, SARMs Raws, Semi-finished Oils, HGH, Peptides.

I swear to god, every time I take the tiniest amount of arimidex, even on large doses of test, still having high E symptoms .. It KILLS my sex-drive.

I heard that Cabergoline will help pick up your sex drive without using Test. :agreed:

Landmark Nutraceuticals Co., Limited

Wickr: Carolinechem
Email: sales.landmark@protonmail.com
Facebook: https://facebook.com/CarolineYilandmark

USA Warehouse, USA Carrier, European Carrier, Australia Carrier.
Pharmaceutical grade Steroid Raws, SARMs Raws, Semi-finished Oils, HGH, Peptides.

More Info would be helpful.

As Caroline mentioned ~ How much Arimidex are you doing ?
Also ~ How much Test are you doing ?

Have you done Bloodwork to see what's going, so you can see where your E-2 is at ?

What are your Current Stats ?
Height/Weight/Age/Approx. Body Fat Percent.

Optimal Estradiol Ranges for Men go by Age ~ I've posted this many times before, but will post again for you.
Hoping this will help you if you did Bloodwork, or when you do Bloodwork....................... JP
P.S.
Estradiol by Age ~ 1st numbers are the Age Range Bracket.

To answer these questions, we can go back to a 2000 Clinical Endocrinology study where they summarized a variety of hormone levels by age, including estradiol:

20-29: 102.9 pmol/l
30-39: 94.17 pmol/l
40-49: 90.76 pmol/l
50-59: 81.02 pmol/l
60-69: 78.82 pmol/l
70-80: 80.37 pmol/l

The above are in international units and not the standard pg/ml, so let me do that conversion for everyone reading this in the U.S. (The appropriate conversion factor is 3.671.)

20-29: 28.0 pg/ml
30-39: 25.7 pg/ml
40-49: 24.7 pg/ml
50-59: 22.1 pg/ml
60-69: 21.5 pg/ml
70-80: 21.9 pg/ml

Short answer Yes. Arimidex is a medication that comes with its side effects. Its not simple math 1-1=0 when comes to estrogen control. In my case for example, arimidex has no significant effect, but aromasin makes my disk limp, moreso at low doses. If you wanna bang your chick, lower your dose and dont use ai, at least thats where i do best. might be different for you. figure it out.

Short answer Yes. Arimidex is a medication that comes with its side effects. Its not simple math 1-1=0 when comes to estrogen control. In my case for example, arimidex has no significant effect, but aromasin makes my disk limp, moreso at low doses. If you wanna bang your chick, lower your dose and dont use ai, at least thats where i do best. might be different for you. figure it out.

might be good for you but not good for newbies.

I'm sorry but I've never heard of what you speak of ^^^. If your E2 is good while the use of an AI you will feel no effects. What do you want to feel. And using non is crazy. YOU sure will feel something if you E is out of wack. Aromasin is crashing you.

Simple common sense IMOP.

OMM :)

I have been having issues with my sex drive since I***8217;ve been taking adex. I feel good and I***8217;ve shed water weight but I***8217;m not interested in sex like I should be. I am pinning 700mg of test ew split 350mg on Sunday and 350mg on Thursday. I take I milligram of adex twice a week on the days I pin my test.

I have been having issues with my sex drive since I***8217;ve been taking adex. I feel good and I***8217;ve shed water weight but I***8217;m not interested in sex like I should be. I am pinning 700mg of test ew split 350mg on Sunday and 350mg on Thursday. I take I milligram of adex twice a week on the days I pin my test.

That seems like a lot of adex for that dose bro. How do your labs look? Would think at that dose of test youd have plenty of interest in sex.

Just curious what's goin on here. I know that you know what you're doing

Im talking about even 0.25mg of arimidex.

I can be on 500mg of testosterone, then ONE PIECE of arimidex, 0.25mg, the next day my erections are very weak and libido is gone.

Damn. Doesnt make sense to me bro. Bloodwork will help you figure it out though. Maybe your adex is both control? Lol

Just get bloodwork and see if ya need the adex. Adjust dosage from there.

My previous post was at Anon.....high test dose but I very high adex dose. Curious about what's up there

arimidex is really strong & works practically over night eliminating signs of high e

on a 400 mg test c cycle last year i used

200mg test c friday mornings 200mg test c monday nights

1/2 mg pharm arimidex saturday 1/2 mg arimidex tuesday

worked great estrogen stayed in range no sex issues

on a cycle of 300mgs test c 300mg npp had arimidex on hand

a couple times early on got itchy titts ate 1/2 mg arimidex cured it over night

used 1mg arimidex total that whole cycle

thats in my experience

now if it had gave me issues like you are having id switch over to aromison

I honestly think arimidex does something which fucks with the sex drive, like a side effect. It makes no sense to crash estrogen with one dosage of 0.25mg arimixed on 500mg test and itching nipples, yet the sex drive just dies.

It must be something more to it, like a weird side effect from limiting the enzyme to converting or something.

I honestly think arimidex does something which fucks with the sex drive, like a side effect. It makes no sense to crash estrogen with one dosage of 0.25mg arimixed on 500mg test and itching nipples, yet the sex drive just dies.

It must be something more to it, like a weird side effect from limiting the enzyme to converting or something.

You said it....500mg and itching nipples. Estrogen is killing your sex drive. And again.....BLOODWORK.

Estrogen is the enemy of your libido. Too high or too low destroys it. Get bloodwork and adjust your AI

You said it....500mg and itching nipples. Estrogen is killing your sex drive. And again.....BLOODWORK.

Estrogen is the enemy of your libido. Too high or too low destroys it. Get bloodwork and adjust your AI

Thats the thing man, my sexdrive is SKY HIGH on 500mg test without AI, but itching nipples.

0.25 arimidex, the next day my sex drive and dick is dead.

Thats the thing man, my sexdrive is SKY HIGH on 500mg test without AI, but itching nipples.

0.25 arimidex, the next day my sex drive and dick is dead.

why not try aromasin, seems to be the ai of choice these days for those exact reasons. and a little R&B wont hurt either.

for experimental purposes i ate 1mg of pharmacy anastrozole right after posting #14

to conclude the experiment tonight i just got done bangin the gf for 20 minutes

coulda gone longer without any problem on my end

like others are saying maybe aromasin is worth a shot for you

but imo arimidex is a jackpot

for experimental purposes i ate 1mg of pharmacy anastrozole right after posting #14

to conclude the experiment tonight i just got done bangin the gf for 20 minutes

coulda gone longer without any problem on my end

like others are saying maybe aromasin is worth a shot for you

but imo arimidex is a jackpot

first decent comment of the gear profile that ive heard in a while, whatever blows your hair back i say. but Aromasin does do the job around my neck of the woods.

Back