Anyone ever heard anything about paper anabolics?

They are overpriced yes, but for somebody who is paranoid about getting them snatched up by customs, then this is the way to go.

I won't go into detail because I'm not sure if I should. Lets just say they don't make much for a package.

I've seen them advertised from certain clandestine places. Thought they were a scam, never tried them though. Would def appreciate some comments/ reviews on them and what supplement you used with them.

I have a sheet with 200 squares on it and each one is 5mg Winstrol, I have it just sitting there cuz I dont know how good it really is and I dont want to waste it on a cycle if its no good when I have legit Winstrol (winny) tabs. Anyways the way it works is the anabolic is pressed between 2 sheets of paper and sealed so that each square is a dose.

Although I've not used them myself, while I was over at Steroid-Encyclopaedia a ton of guys used them cause one of the board suppliers sells them. There are a lot of fakes of them running around, but if you got them from the man himself they are definitely good to go. I've not heard bad reviews on them really... sometimes individual squares are underdosed, even a lot, but that's more because of the process used to make them, not cause they are fake.

Derek

yeah ive noticed the price is alitle higher than the other stuff, im not worried about fakes because my source has some pretty good credentials. And do they really have a decrease in side effects?

Last edited:
candyman26 said:
yeah ive noticed the price is alitle higher than the other stuff, im not worried about fakes because my source has some pretty good credentials. And do they really have a decrease in side effects?
I doubt that its still the same ex. Winstrol (winny) Tabs, Winstrol (winny) Depot, Winstrol (winny) Paper its all Still Winny.

Paper products are excellent.
If the price doesnt bother you,
then they're an excellent choice.

I can personally vouch for the paper strol,
drol, and bol being top notch

Back