Anyone Ever use Labmaxx Test Kits

T-RexAlpha

Bodybuilder
So as the title says, has anyone ever used a Lab Maxx Test kit? What I do know about this kit is, local law enforcement uses these all the time. Watch Cops and when they test meth, etc, they use this kit. To help you understand what I am talking about, see this.

***NO LINKS ALLOWED****
I Also decided to purchase this and give a review on it and how well or ineffective it worked. I picked the 2 step Testosterone test from Roid Test to test my order of Cyp coming in the next couple of days (that is, unless customs gets my shit)

***NO LINKS ALLOWED****
If you have any experience with this, please let me know. Yes, I have looked this up and have seen some of the BS, but in truth people talk shit all the time without knowing jack. Im specifically speaking about Roid Test Kits.. Lab Maxx has good reviews.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm. Says file failed uploading... ok I need to figure out how to post pics or something

Last edited:
Ok, I recieved my test kit yesterday. And I recieved my lab rats gear today. So that means its time to Test this out bros!! I would like to post some pics of this, but says it fails to upload. Any help greatly appreciated. Also for the purpose of this test. I have pharmacy grade Cyp from a TRT doc, and the UGL Test-Cyp that I got today. Make no mistake we will know whats up, IF this test is legit

Back