Anyone got a gf with breast implants?

post some pics Aaron, let's see them big saggy tits...not yours, your wifes.

Hahahaha. I get your sarcasm so don't think I don't. I think my wife might kill me if I posted pictures naked of her. But if I can do it and not get caught I will try and get some. I'll do it at work.

:tounge2:hell yea! cant wait to see those big olllllllllll knockers!!

How they get like that is totally beyond me.... I mean shit, they all start out pretty perky (from my experience)...

my gf is getting em done march 2nd. kinda expensive but i consider it an investment for my future.

may post pics when they heal

what if she leaves you later would that still be an investment? If it was my girl i would tell her she can leave but the tits stays lol

I prefer natural even if they are smaller. I've dated and been with three different women with implants and they all look good but thats about it. I like soft.

Here's a fucked up story :
My brother's wife ( idiot) had tiny boobs, not a very shapely woman either, like bee stings on a teenage boy.......anyway she wants implants . My brother, who makes all the cash and can't say 'NO' says OK. He's thinking the same as SCOTIMUSPRIME " an investment in my future ":bikini:. So she gets them done but decides she doesn't want a dramatic increase because "people will notice" . Isn't that the Fucking Point !!!!
Anyway , she emerges from the surgery ( $7500 later) with augmentation that could have been achieved with 4 sets of pec deck at 12 reps. Problem is she told my MoM who let it slip out to me in one of her Drunken Rants:beer::40oz::rant:
So, by trying to conceal the whole thing, even more people know about it, except My sis-in-law still thinks she's pulled off the greatest trick ever. It makes me giggle when I think of my brother spending all that cash to get THAT !!!:wallbash: Don't think I don't love my brother, 'cause I do, we'all (family) just can't stand his wife.

lmao that f'ing sucks. im paying so im picking the size.

men gotta grow balls in relationships.

shell never leave me and IF she did,the docs can take em out,wash em up and put em in the next one

my gf is getting em done march 2nd. kinda expensive but i consider it an investment for my future.

may post pics when they heal

I'd say it's about a 90% chance a girl cheats after a boob job. I know, you will be the exception, just saying. I like boob jobs better when they are paid for by someone else anyway.

Fake is better. I'm all about using science to enhance your life any way possible.

Fake is better. I'm all about using science to enhance your life any way possible.

bro did u just like snap that pic in ur avatar of ur girl just gettin outta the shower? It looks like shes tryin to stop you from takin the shot.lol

lmao that f'ing sucks. im paying so im picking the size.

men gotta grow balls in relationships.

shell never leave me and IF she did,the docs can take em out,wash em up and put em in the next one

lol good luck with that shit. and from my research 85% of women will cheat with or without fake boobs! i know someone is going to say i must have gotten cheated on and i have but with my experiences its a 100% chance that im going to cheat until i get married lol i hope my gf do not find this thread if she do oh well on to the next:kiss2:

Fake is better.

^^^^ period.

i dont even like them when they are real anymore-im sure the exception is out there but i have yet to see it.

gotta be D size and up as well-all natural boobs sag in comparison to the fake ones-and i like to see em sit pretty when the clothes come off.:tounge2:

Back