Anyone Have A Good Doc For Lab Work In New York City?

bigtyivier2k2

Anyone have a good doc for lab work in New York City?

It has been about 10 weeks since I finished PCT. I sleep good have good energy and great workouts strength as high as on cycle but I am not horny most of the time. I want to get blood work done to test for test estro etc. If anyone from NYC is on this forum, do you know a good endocrinologist who specializes in anabolic users, for blood work?

this particular question on that city has been posted a lot on here but no answer. its really hard here in ny.

this particular question on that city has been posted a lot on here but no answer. its really hard here in ny.

That is so strange considering how big NY is and how many docs they have. I dont want to go to any regular endo for this blood work, I want someone who knows in detail everything to test for etc, someone who either specializes in anabolics or works with anabolic users.

That is so strange considering how big NY is and how many docs they have. I dont want to go to any regular endo for this blood work, I want someone who knows in detail everything to test for etc, someone who either specializes in anabolics or works with anabolic users.

i just go to my regular doctor and ask for blood test to check for test levels and make up bs, it has only worked once and got my test and had to post it here and people helped me understand it.
i doubt it'll work again lol

Back