Anyone have a little help for a beginner

needmassnow

Ok guys first off i know the beginners like me are a pain in the ass, to young, and havent been working out long enough to start using gear. Right now im just trying to do a little research and slowly see what my options are. All i can get my hands of right now in deca. I was wondering what the doses are for a 150lb lean beginner, and what i should take with it to prevent gyno and any other side effects. Any input would be greately appreciated to further increase my amount of knowledge on the subject and so i dont go out and just start using gear.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

Hi Needmass, I have a brilliant Word doc that a mate of mine put together. It is a doc called "Chemical Wizardry" and he has compiled some brilliant articles from various sources. I am a natty, and after reading this doc it really educated me about juice and what fits in where...I think any newbie needs to read it, there is nothing worse than someone juicing and not knowing what the hell to do when, how and why...

This doc starts with the basics and moves on from there to the more advanced stuff...

PM me, and I can send this doc to your e-mail addy...

see the link son the top of the anabolic page....
the ones that say " classics" and "beginers" and shit like that?
read them. they will answer any and all questions you could have.

on top of that......
you are just starting to lift, and you want to use roids? When taking your test to get your license, did you do it while driving the daytona 500? Get my drift kid?

Age and goals?

Right now I would say your best option to learn everthing you can about proper training and dieting, then bust your ass in the gym for a couple of years, taking some supplements, reach your natural potential, then research Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and their side effects, then consider it.

This is what I am doing, been training solidly like a michine for the last 2 years, getting a good base to work from, but I know I have alot of potential naturally still. I mean, I am at 234LB's, 6'1" and my BF% is sitting at about 12%, so I would honestly say that before I go over to "the dark side" I want to really educate myself about juicing...it's freakin interesting what a small amount of chemicals can do to your body man...

This document was put together by a mate of mine who is a competing BB'er here in South Africa...it really is an informative doc.

dear Lord.

Listen, no reason to gas. if you start lifting, you will put on hella weight real fast cause you are a beginner.

Like said, look at the threads at the top of the page.

and once again, dont juice.

Your best option is to eat more food. Keep the sugar low, complex carbs high, protein high (250-300g/day), resonable fats.

Train in an intelligent manner. The training forum here has some really good experts and they are happy to give their advice. The basics: don't overtrain. do squats.

Back