Anyone Have This Problem?

bracco01

Anyone Have The Problem

When Falling Asleep I Sometimes Feel Like My Heart Is Skipping And I Have To Gasp For Air,,,.. Seems I Had This After My First Cycle But Dont Know If It Could Be From Gear. I Smoke To So It Could Just Be Catching Up With Me...lol

I Use Deca

Any Input

yeah i had it a few times..have you been up for a day or two?? do you party a bit..if ya know what i mean

Are you taking protein shakes or weight gainers before bed? Because sometimes I have that same problem after taking a weight gainer shake...my heart rate increases and I feel out of breath. I don't think it's related to the gear because without a shake I don't have this problem when I go to sleep.

take care and don't try to listen to your heart...that's how I fall asleep quicker.

-medalla

bracco01 said:
Anyone Have The Problem

When Falling Asleep I Sometimes Feel Like My Heart Is Skipping And I Have To Gasp For Air,,,.. Seems I Had This After My First Cycle But Dont Know If It Could Be From Gear. I Smoke To So It Could Just Be Catching Up With Me...lol

I Use Deca

Any Input

sleep apnea

its fairly common among individuals carry higher bodymass (bodybuliders, football players, the obese, etc...)

eg... data from sleeptech study (so may be somewhat biased) sleep apnea occurs in about 4% of the population among football players 14% among lineman 34%. Large Neck size is indicated as a defining feature as is blood pressure among population studied.

also linked to diabetes (rates higher in diabetics)

sounds like sleep apnea. I'll wake up in the middle of the night gasping for air, just as if my body forgot to continue breathe while sleeping.

Does "partying" mean coke?

Outlaw... No For Me Partying Just Means Drinking Thats All I Do. Did All My Drugs 17-24...and Ill Say There Were Plenty Of Them...lol. But After A Night Of Getting Ripped, Th Next Night Is When Its Worst. Sounds Like Its Partying And Rest Deprivation!

Back