anyone here use low dose accutane? (10-20mg daily)

i come from a family of flawless skin i will never breakout on my face no matter what i take at any dose but my back is a different story. even if im only on 250mg test a week, or even completely off, my back will be covered in red marks, not even pimples. its nothing scary.. i just want it perfect.
i've tried everything from benzoyl peroxide cream in the shower, salicylic acid, exfoliating loofah scrubs, even dermatologist prescribed creams. those are not effective not even in the least bit. the only thing that really helps is laying out in the summertime or UV exposure in general. but i'm not sure if that just hides it or actually gets rid of it.

I have the same, rarely get stuff in my face but always had red marks (just like you, not even white heads, just big red marks) that gets horrible horrible ON cycle.
Only thing that helps is showering 3-4 times per day and lots of sun or tanning bed for at least 2-3 times per week, but could never get completely clean on cycle and it kinda fucks with my confidence...

Did accutane work good for you ?

i take 20mg Accutane on monday and 20mg on thursday while blasting , 20mg on monday when i'm cruising .
don't forget to take your daily dose with fatty food to help better absorbing Accutane .

Back