Anyone live in New York??

syko

Please help me out here, Where in new york (preferably buffalo) is there a nutrition shoppe that sells prohormones?? Preferably M1T..

I would go to Yahoo yellow pages and search supplement stores for buffalo new york and just call all the numbers to see who has what. Most stores don't sell the prohormones though, as I am sure you know.

yeah i just finished racking up my phone bill......called pretty much every supp store in the area of new york....not one sells prohormones, except for test boosters and DHEA.....
THis sucks!

i live in new york and the main supplement shop in all of the county is called the viatamin shoppe...and guess what...they dont fukin have it so im guessin the only place to get it is from the internet

slick13 said:
i live in new york and the main supplement shop in all of the county is called the viatamin shoppe...and guess what...they dont fukin have it so im guessin the only place to get it is from the internet

Yea, I dont think they sell m1t over the counter. But if it helps The Vitamin Shoppe sells 1ad.

Back