Anyone order from Spartan Performances

will give you better fuller pumps in the gym , will lower your blood sugar, and make you a bit more insulin sensitive which can help with fat loss . needs to be ran 4 weeks on then a few weeks off . don't expect a lot of size from it , unless you were planning on running it with a synergistic stack of other compounds and long term (6+ months).

Tren produces a lot of IGF1 itself . You'll get more size running tren and the benefits of IGF production , far more then just running a peptide solo.

I don't have any experience with their peptides, but currently running Adex and Ralox. So far a good experience, I had a bit of gyno flare up when I started Dbol. I've been on the ralox for about a week, the gyno and other e sides are all under control.

I was wondering the same, looking to try clen but not many reviews out there.
Clen can be hard on your heart as any stim can be. Plus if your running tren, don't think u need it unless u going to be competing. Which by all means if u are... Good luck bro.

Clen can be hard on your heart as any stim can be. Plus if your running tren, don't think u need it unless u going to be competing. Which by all means if u are... Good luck bro.

tren raises your heart rate enough itself, would not want to add clen in there too. but plenty of guys do it for shows (but prepping for a show is one of the unhealthiest things guys do)

So I'm interested in the experience with this company. I have been using IGF for over 15 years. Love Tren too.

So I'm interested in the experience with this company. I have been using IGF for over 15 years. Love Tren too.

i've ordered, but not IGF . order was super smooth and fast shipping. prices are pretty good too , plus they have some discount codes for Ology members

Back