Anyone Recognise this? g2g??

Revelation Genetics

Limitless Potential - Pro
My mail has been broken in four or five different pieces and I can't mange to use any of it other than the Clomid I bought. Package is nasty and has oil all on it, with the packaging about to come apart from being wet so long.

I haven't contacted the seller as of yet as I just picked it up from my local P.O. but, the labeling just doesn't seem right to me after I pieced the bottle together, something about them looks off and this is the picture I found on their website containing what I am speaking of here and now. I also remember my Test Propionate oil being more clear than yellow. I know it could be a different oil but I was sure Geneza use to use cottonseed oil. This provider said this Prop was also Cottonseed so I don't know guys.

:Pokeowned

Last edited:
I took your pic down becuase it contains source information (i.e. website). I really need you to read the site rules. They are in the Sticky section in the Anabolic Forum. I am getting tired of editing your posts. Consider this a final warning. This is not a Source Board. If you are just here to find a source you should go somewhere else. We are here to learn about and discuss AAS.

Back